Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deicide Unfair To The 3rd Power

I played deicide, working on becoming a top member being one of the few who started early. Decide favors its top chars when hacking and scamming come in to play they dont do much about it. Usually its the admin doing it. Corprupted i dont see it making it big. If it does change let me know. 

"Come As You Are"

Comments

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

Originally posted by lithiumdrops

I played deicide, working on becoming a top member being one of the few who started early. Decide favors its top chars when hacking and scamming come in to play they dont do much about it. Usually its the admin doing it. Corprupted i dont see it making it big. If it does change let me know. 

I feel you big time! I really like the game, but for some reason it and Windows Vista don't get along well  The screen is messed up 

Isaiah 41:10
  • SaiaxisSaiaxis Member UncommonPosts: 45

I used to feel the same, but having played the game for over a year and seeing no improvement, even as far as to say it has gone backwards, when better mmorpg games have come out and are more supported has made me loose faith in the game.

• Squally09Squally09 Member Posts: 3

wow then you need to play again cause there has been tons of updates new maps opened more exp gained at the price of harder to kill monsters, which means a lvl 0(me) cant kill a Succubus(lvl 70 monster) anymore hehe that was fun lvling lol

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Squally09

wow then you need to play again cause there has been tons of updates new maps opened more exp gained at the price of harder to kill monsters, which means a lvl 0(me) cant kill a Succubus(lvl 70 monster) anymore hehe that was fun lvling lol

Oh WOW they make higher lvl enemies harder to kill NOW? ...ok dude your telling me a lvl 0 could kill a lvl 70 before and only now they fixed it?First of all a basic fundemental to any even mediocre MMO is to not allow new players kill high level creatures,and secondly high level monsters are supposed to give more EXP stupid,its the law of gaming,you cant kill someone whos 30 levels below you and get the same or more exp then you would get killing something 40 levels ahead of you.Talk about a corrupt game.

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice