Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Work from home

numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Recently quiting my job, I'm wondering about these "work from home" things. I decided to look into this because this would work great for me. It would help give me time to go back to school, and start on my programming/computer skills. Being that I moved in with my father, and that he wrecked my car (image) he agreed to let me live here for awhile free of charge(not like he doesnt have the space, a 2 story houseimage). So even if its only a few hundred a week, it would be perfect. Of course, more is better.

So anyone know of any legitamate Work from Home companies out there?  Being a home worker yourself would be great. I know alot of them are scams and such, but i also know some out there are actually good.

Comments

• thecandidethecandide Member Posts: 101
    I have never, in my experience at least, found any reputable work from home company. Most of these "companies" will require an initial startup investment... never give them money!!!! However it is your choice to make. Just remember that if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

• TrebekTrebek Member Posts: 266

Most of that stuff is just a scam.

Final Fantasy | Free iPod
    ---------------------------------
    Long Term MMO's Played:
    Ultima Online - 3 Years
    Dark Age of Camelot - 3 Years

Less Than 1 Month:
    Shadowbane, Planetside
    Everquest, Ragnarok Online
    City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies
    Horizons, Fung Wan Online