Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT PLAY VOYAGE CENTURY

2»

Comments

• SuperqwertySuperqwerty Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by crunchyblack

wow a boat based pirate game
    *yawns*
    and i gotta pay $15 a month?
    *laugh/yawn*

What would you do with $15 a month anyway for the same length of entertainment?

It's not just a boat based pirate game, there's 60 different ports to discover on a world map. There involves a lot of Land battle and crafting to develop as well as an emphasis on mechanting. It's got something for most players. You can try it for free, a free download and a ten day trial. Why you try it first before assume the worst!

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

WOW holy freakin sht 60 diffrent ports i can choose...WOW

WOW a free trial....holy freakin sht

i have more fun raggin on the game here than hopping port to port on my lil pixle boat typing "arrrgh matey" and other pirate based sterotypes

oh and i can think of TONS of things id rather do with $15 than playing a boat based pirate game (did someone mention burning it?)

bananna/willynilly

• SuperqwertySuperqwerty Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by crunchyblack

WOW holy freakin sht 60 diffrent ports i can choose...WOW
    WOW a free trial....holy freakin sht
    i have more fun raggin on the game here than hopping port to port on my lil pixle boat typing "arrrgh matey" and other pirate based sterotypes
    oh and i can think of TONS of things id rather do with $15 than playing a boat based pirate game (did someone mention burning it?)
    bananna/willynilly

Wow!, Funny man! ROFL!

Never the less, it's a free 10-day trial that you could try for a wee while before you slag it off! You're just assuming it's crap and you know what assume means don't you?

No, well it means making an ASS out of U and ME!

So go try it first before you criticise and write BS on this forum!

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

lol iv been playing vco for like 6 months now and iv only spent like....$10 and that was because i has one of those gift card thingies for paypal and nothing else to waste it on since then no money wasted i just buy with game cash from others too stupid  to not pay

genius inside insanity

This discussion has been closed.