Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane is free and getting a complete makeover soon

SpookXSpookX Member Posts: 20

The notes in another post to let you know the changes and a complete wipe of all servers is planned soon. New and old players will start out as noobs on the new servers (2).  Nor migration no gold not gear. Check out the new SB coming soon!

Comments

• MMO_FanMMO_Fan Member UncommonPosts: 178

How do you consider Shadowbane Patch 22 to be a  "complete makeover".

I'd categorize it as a "major update".

• SpookXSpookX Member Posts: 20

I always wonder why people feel the need to post replies like this. Make over major update...you pick makes no difference to me.  I have been warned about repling with my "specific feelings" concerning posts like this so you will have to imagine what I would like to say. thanks for the input.

• SBE1SBE1 Member UncommonPosts: 340

If the game is patched, wiped and restarted, I may consider coming back to this game.  I played for the first few months of the game and deleted it after getting sb.exe errors all the time.

• DroneDrone Member Posts: 18

A total wipe may be worth coming back for.

I left just before the latest dupe came out.. then 1 week after it had been removed i came back.  (not knowing about the dupe obviously).. Now everyone is running around with Res gear..

A complete, wipe is needed.

Your only Human

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

I have DL'd the game and patched. Made account...sitting on sidelines untill the game is redone.

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

Will the patch change the movement mechanics?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

Have they figured out a way to prevent future large-scale duping? Or is the cycle just starting over again from the beginning?

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Dupes show up in Ultima Online every now and then, and that game is over 10 years old.

Even WoW, with hundreds of dev's working on it, has dupes.

Stray bullet games dev's are seasoned, but they are not god, so who knows what the next dupe will be.  All we can hope for is that they plug it quickly.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.