Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aussie guilds or a casual US

Deamon_SolDeamon_Sol Member Posts: 5

anyone know of a good way other than spaming looking for guild

i recently started playing and its fun as hell but im getting tired of running around on my lonesome

and trying to figure everything out by ones self is rather hard 

mainly im just looking for help and somewere i can go to when i wanna group up or somthing

Comments

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Hmm i think the best way for you to find players in your timezone, are the larger clans. You can find them in the ladder system, what I did is just ask one of the members and who can invite you in... no one really uses the trade channel much, most of it is just general chat and spam.

• Brone87Brone87 Member Posts: 244

If you ever need help with build advice, or just overall tips on the game I would always be willing to help the new guy. My in game name is Brone, so if your on send me a tell and if im not busy Id glady help you out.

As far as a clans goes, the best thing would be to ask the trade or general channel. I always see clans recruiting people that way and if it turns out you dont like the clan you can always /clanquit.

• Deamon_SolDeamon_Sol Member Posts: 5

cool brone i'll look you up

thanks both for your advise

• SpatterCatSpatterCat Member UncommonPosts: 80

I got fooled into /cleave, so now I'm with a new guild called Recoil. Nice bunch of guys... look me up and I'll see if we can get you in, if you like. Red Ripper, in game.

• Deamon_SolDeamon_Sol Member Posts: 5

thanks for the thought

if my key ever comes i can get rid of the stupid chosen tag

make myself alittle more appieling rather than OMG F2P NOOB

yeah im still a noob i come from WoW AND THATS A BIG CHANGE

just really need help with the mechanic of the game with abillities and such so far ive figured out the elements and charges

just having trouble with what abillites for with what

and that stupid fatigue thing is annoying is there a cleanse for that id rather spit on myself and get more healing out of that when it hits 90

sorry for the rant bored at work and want to get back into game and look a few ppl up to hold my hand so to speak LOL