Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A war has begun!

LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

The Alliance has invaded the Horde lands one too many times for the Horde to take it! Everyone is pursuing domination of Azeroth and only the strongest can survive.

The Horde is on their heels trying to defend their land and the Alliance is just pushing harder and harder. There is nothing we can do is choose our path and let fate decide.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/warnews.shtml

Through that link, you will find stories and accounts of what happened during recent raids and war zones.

For the Horde! They will strike back and the Alliance will be crushed!

Comments

• HelixwolfHelixwolf Member Posts: 345
    Grab your sword and fight the Horde!image

• LugnardLugnard Member Posts: 474

These War Reports are gonna make AvH combat fun. image

I hope Blizzard sets up a system similar to DAoC's War Map as to who controls what territory and whatnot once PvP is fully implemented.

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Yes. That way the Alliance will know what is missing when we swoop down upon them en masse. Then we can clean them up in the confusion. I think it is so greath that people are taking this seriously, writing reports and stuff about their raids and their raid parties.

It is cool to know that PvP will have a larger purpose than just proving who has the better character. It will prove once and for all that the Horde will smash the Alliance.

For the Horde!

• abnesherabnesher Member UncommonPosts: 112

We will cleanse the lands of all the evil Horde-scum. And my blade will be there to be driven thru the foul hearts of the corrupted undeads and all their puny allies...RAWR!!!!!

Let there be only love (especially hot steamy dorf-loving!)

PS: Gimme my BETA-key dammit!image

---------
    no sig

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746
    The only problem I see is that the horde will probabaly be outnumbered on the pvp server like it is now cuz not to many people like the horde cuz they are... "Ugly". I just hope when I do go to the pvp server it wont be all one sided like it was in SWG where everyone was rebel on my server then everyone switched to imperial so it was like fighting no one basicly.

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Well. In the very unlikely even that I end up being the ONLY person playing Horde worldwide on the PvP server. You better find a way to permanently kill me. I am talking about one man raids on Stormwind, baby!! I could Sneak the whole way there and just get in long enough to kill one of the Bigger NPC's and then I will get out. Tee hee!

I know plenty of people who'd rather play Horde than Alliance. From the RPers point of view, you don't want to RP something you are. Because the Alliance is a bunch of races that are bascially human. Different sizes and skin tones is all that sets them apart. I would rather be a giant Bull than an elf, anyday.

My blade will taste the blood of Alliance!

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Cant wait till I start playing WoW!

Xclipz
    --------
    Waiting for:
    World of Warcraft
    ------------------------