Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I download?

housemdfanhousemdfan Member Posts: 25

I've been hearing bad things about this game, but I can't really play games like WoW because of the fees. I'm a poor gamer, so I'd like to know if I should bother downloading. Please give me pros and cons if you can. Thanks for your help.

 

-HouseMDfan

image
image
Female Gamer since 1991

Tagged:

Comments

  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 213

    I started about 4 days ago and am loving it.

    Graphics are actually pretty good and game play is same as most mmo's.

    Community seems friendly, fun, runs very well, not much lag. Overall its a pretty good game but because its free it makes it an awesome game.

    Main negative thing is the lack of explaining anything. The quests teach you well but to know theres a daily server restart, and a bit of a tutorial would be nice.

    The only thing I would really like is cinematics. havent seen any yet.

    Don't download from archlord website though its a bit buggy, get from somewhere else and get your key from here not archlords website.

  • housemdfanhousemdfan Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Riotact007


    I started about 4 days ago and am loving it.
    Graphics are actually pretty good and game play is same as most mmo's.
    Community seems friendly, fun, runs very well, not much lag. Overall its a pretty good game but because its free it makes it an awesome game.
    Main negative thing is the lack of explaining anything. The quests teach you well but to know theres a daily server restart, and a bit of a tutorial would be nice.
    The only thing I would really like is cinematics. havent seen any yet.
    Don't download from archlord website though its a bit buggy, get from somewhere else and get your key from here not archlords website.

    Can I play it on a computer that's older than 6 months?

    image
    image
    Female Gamer since 1991

  • mupsmups Member Posts: 2

    Originally posted by housemdfan


    Can I play it on a computer that's older than 6 months?

    Yep, Its perfectly playable on my laptop a 1.8Ghz centrino with 1GB of memory and an Nvida FX5200go graphics card in it.

     

     

  • housemdfanhousemdfan Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by mups


     
    Originally posted by housemdfan


    Can I play it on a computer that's older than 6 months?

     

    Yep, Its perfectly playable on my laptop a 1.8Ghz centrino with 1GB of memory and an Nvida FX5200go graphics card in it.

     

     

    thanks

    image
    image
    Female Gamer since 1991

  • ViolertViolert Member Posts: 33

    [quote]Originally posted by housemdfan
    ...but I can't really play games like WoW because of the fees...

    -HouseMDfan[/b][/quote]

    Private servers FTW

    But I'm an idiot, so you've been warned <3

  • housemdfanhousemdfan Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Violert


    [quote]Originally posted by housemdfan

    ...but I can't really play games like WoW because of the fees...



    -HouseMDfan[/b][/quote]
    Private servers FTW

    Don't you have to pay fees to get online?

    image
    image
    Female Gamer since 1991

  • likenewlikenew Member UncommonPosts: 30

    Originally posted by housemdfan

    Originally posted by Violert


    [quote]Originally posted by housemdfan

    ...but I can't really play games like WoW because of the fees...



    -HouseMDfan[/b][/quote]
    Private servers FTW

    Don't you have to pay fees to get online?

    to join a private server?  no, because they are basically illegal.

    to get online, yes, your online now so you should know how much you pay a month...unless your at school or the library or something where its free, but then you couldn't download and play any games from those places.

  • housemdfanhousemdfan Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by likenew


     
    Originally posted by housemdfan

    Originally posted by Violert


    [quote]Originally posted by housemdfan

    ...but I can't really play games like WoW because of the fees...



    -HouseMDfan[/b][/quote]
    Private servers FTW

    Don't you have to pay fees to get online?

    to join a private server?  no, because they are basically illegal.

     

    to get online, yes, your online now so you should know how much you pay a month...unless your at school or the library or something where its free, but then you couldn't download and play any games from those places.

    You've not heard of wireless then? I'm using my laptop at school. =P Meh...private servers. I don't trust them.

    image
    image
    Female Gamer since 1991

  • KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member Posts: 70

    I say d/l it, i too am a poor gamer. I've tried the free trials of many p2p games, and i must admit Archlord is a pretty decent f2p game. I mean c'mon its free the only waste is time and hard drive space...lol. Free is the biggest pro for us poor gamers, The biggest con i have with this game is the mobility its almost a point to click game because the wasd and arrow keys suck to move with.

    image
  • DarcsoullDarcsoull Member Posts: 13

     Graphics and Gameplay are not too bad. If you can deal with all the  Bugs , glitches and server wide lag that seem to run on AOL standards of bandwidth. Castle Sieges you can even move and get anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 min lag spikes . Also falling underworld and being stuck in wall or dev rooms all over the server. Most of the quests are bugged or not worded correctly and the translation from Korean to english is also messed up and missleading if you can understand it at all. Also if you do not put in your correct information such as phone number etc when registering you will be banned.  Far as im concerned any game from CM is horrible and the GM's are morons whom cant even speak english most of the time. I wouldnt waste your time. But thats my 2 cents.

Sign In or Register to comment.