Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

char

thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

can u change your char possion after you chosse one

Comments

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455

Yup, go to either Theed or Mos Eisley and near the starport entrance you should find an NPC called "Proffession Councilor" here you can change your proffession and i believe the first 5 changes are free :)

• AntariousAntarious Member UncommonPosts: 2,834

Originally posted by saay

Yup, go to either Theed or Mos Eisley and near the starport entrance you should find an NPC called "Proffession Councilor" here you can change your proffession and i believe the first 5 changes are free :)
    There is one in Coronet as well its to the right of the starport entrance (if you're facing it).  Altho I think its in a little cubicle like area so easy to miss.

Just make sure you want to try the profession you pick.  After the freebies are gone the price can reach some pretty impressive levels.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

I ran into players during my last vet trial who apparently spent most of their time in game raising funds to swap classes on a whim.

Then there were the idiots begging for credits so they could change class.

Absolute lunacy.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455
    Originally posted by SioBabble

I ran into players during my last vet trial who apparently spent most of their time in game raising funds to swap classes on a whim.
    Then there were the idiots begging for credits so they could change class.
    Absolute lunacy.

Err, thanks for that..i guess. Obviously those people are prime examples of those who follow FOTM.

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Originally posted by Antarious

Originally posted by saay

There is one in Coronet as well its to the right of the starport entrance (if you're facing it).  Altho I think its in a little cubicle like area so easy to miss.

Just make sure you want to try the profession you pick.  After the freebies are gone the price can reach some pretty impressive levels.

There is also one outside the entrance to the starport of Mos Eisley.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"