Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

were can i download this game at

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
me and my friend are comeing from<daoc< and we really want a new game. and we thing this game looks really cool

Comments

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

This game has not been released yet. It is still in its Alpha stage of testing and probably won't release untill late this year are Q1 of next year.

But, keep your eye out because they may have an open beta or another community event in which they allow people to test the game.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    ok thanks dude. i iwll keep an eye out for this game. i think the mesmer< i think that is how its spelled> looks like something i can really get into