Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mojo the rare pet frog!!

ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

So blizzard mods are on a rampant deleting spree of anything to do with this pet.  seems they hotfixed a bug, which didn't seem to be a bug since the NPC said feeling kind of froggy when you blew a kiss at it, then gave you the pet mojo..anyways i didn't try it did any of you?  think they will let people keep the pet?

have to discuss this here since blizz seems determined to hide it lol

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
- Lewis Thomas

Comments

• Blizzard sucks.

• Ziggo2Ziggo2 Member Posts: 1

I did this and have the pet on 4 toons. All of them currently have it and the pet does the same thing. Of course I have no idea if they will do something about that in the future.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

wow...i never seen blizzard mod delete topics so fast, yet they can't every seem to be on the ball and delete the keylogger posts and hate/religion/politic posts....

anyways, i bet Tuesday they take them all away :( i did the emote with my rogue just because i didn't believe it and it worked, but stopped with just my rogue..oh well fun to have it while it lasted if they do take it away

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

What guy, and where?

-------------------------

• RuthgarRuthgar Member Posts: 730

I got Mojo on 3 of my characters. I love how you get turned into a frog and the lines that the frog says to you.

I wished Blizzard didn't delete all the topics, but I was glad that I read them before they were removed.

I don't think they will tkae aay Mojo from those of us that got it the easy way, becayse they ahve posted that they won't. It wouldn't be the first time, if they change their minds, though. We do have extended maint today on the NA realms.

Sometimes it seems that they take all of the fun out of WoW, because a few raiders complaints. All of the Alliance characters can get the chicken pet.

• If they make it hard to get they will take it away. If it is just a little quest I doubt they will take it away.

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514

They aren't taking it away.  So says Nethaera.