Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't connect to server now, why?

Yes, what is wrong? I tried all the servers on the eurpoean version. Buhu!

Just doing this attempt 1 - 20, and no connect.

All my posts are written with pure passion and love

Comments

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 759

Probably a problem with your ISP.  I just connected to Snowbourn ok on the first attempt.

• SwizzleSwizzle Member Posts: 21

I think I will just quit this game, never got to play it. It's probably crappy anyway, now I get this error.

Game Error [201]

Can't open the data files. Check that they exist and that you have persmission to write to them. The program will now exit. [201]

All my posts are written with pure passion and love

• TweejTweej Member UncommonPosts: 115

Think you got corrupted files in your download... the games good in my opinion... maybe try reinstall or delete patches or something... I'm rubbish at explaining these things but can usually get things running from errors...

• Darth_PeteDarth_Pete Member Posts: 559

Firewall ?

What operating system?

Do you have admin rights ?

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

All the servers and the forums are going to be down today.  (Monday, Jan. 28th) for maint. and adding in the book 12 content.  The content won't be live yet, but it'll be on the servers ready for when it does go live.

Here is the official statement:

"All Turbine services (games and websites) will be brought down for maintenance on Monday, January 28 from 6:00AM - 2:00PM Eastern (-5 GMT). We'll attempt to bring the forums back up as quickly as possible so they'll be available for the bulk of the downtime. Thanks for your patience!"

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Swizzle

I think I will just quit this game, never got to play it. It's probably crappy anyway, now I get this error.

Keep telling yourself this if it makes you feel better.

When the going gets tough, just quit.

As other people suggested, just delete and redownload and everything should be ready to go for you.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)