Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

knew to horde pvp best place to level

i'm knew to horde pvp and am a hunter were is the best place to level.

Comments

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

Check out these levelling guides, they will give you a good idea of where to go;

WoWpro Guides

Good luck and have fun.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• Irish_RedIrish_Red Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by comadorevic

i'm knew to horde pvp and am a hunter were is the best place to level.

Go where the quests tell you to go. Kill everything.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

lol Irish, I think he said it all in his post.

He wants to pvp. Which usually means: no or very little questing. Like most PvPs, he wants to maximize his experienced gained; hes not interesting in questing. Questing involves going out and.. umm.. questing? Which means looking for npcs who will give you quests to do for your amusement, reading pleasure and leveling enjoyment.

Its pretty clear he wants to know which mobs he can kill for the most exp per hour. He more than likely wants to sit in one or two spots and grind mobs. He more than likely wants to fly to 70 so he can pwn. So quests arent gonna do it for him here.

Question marks that he passes on npcs heads probably take too much time to do. Don't recommend that.

Yeah, id check the ready-made leveling guides for the fastest leveling to 70. Probably can get there in a one if you grind right^^

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Hunters are one of the easier classes to level. IN the end, you will liekly solo and quest level until lev50. At that time youll probably start working on groups and trying to do instance run. UNfortunatly , it is hard to get into a group when your a hunter.

Torrential