Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you can bend the fabric of space and time

2»

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by bluberryhaze

Originally posted by osiriss

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

I would go back and stop david from marrying a Canaanite....

Heh id probably go back in time just before the war of terror in Iraq and give some of last years news papers to the UN. I.E. the ones showing the results of the war [i.e. increase in terrorism decay of iraq etc] and the lack of WMD's.

Great idea...

I would give them papers to saddam instead. let him let them same UN inspectors in.

He did at the end and he was following commands from the UN inspectors to dismantle those Missiles of his. Still didnt stop Americas army err i mean the coalition from seizing the oil wells err country.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939

Heh id probably go back in time just before the war of terror in Iraq and give some of last years news papers to the UN. I.E. the ones showing the results of the war [i.e. increase in terrorism decay of iraq etc] and the lack of WMD's.

Great idea...

I would give them papers to saddam instead. let him let them same UN inspectors in.

He did at the end and he was following commands from the UN inspectors to dismantle those Missiles of his. Still didnt stop Americas army err i mean the coalition from seizing the oil wells err country.

Yes it was all about the oil.  We see how well that works out for America.  Bush has to go to the Sudies and ask them to lower the price of oil and they say no of course. 

If anyone is benefitting from the war in Iraq it is Sudia Arabia, Iran, Venzuela, etc.  Their fortunes have gone through the roof with the higher value of oil.

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

Great idea...

NO HE DIDN'T

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

and visit just one instant to learn the truth about the past, alla the movie Deja-Vu,  what would you like to learn? This can be a personal event to visit as well.
    honesty is always encouraged.
    Ive got the kid with me and he's kinda crying, will get back to this thread.

What event in the past will teach me how to get laid easy and often?

member of imminst.org

• osirissosiriss Member Posts: 136
    Originally posted by Adreal

Originally posted by Dekron

and what was the nothing space of the bang?

Watch the Never Ending Story and you will understand the Nothing.

Lol. I love that movie.

If I could bend time and space to my will, then I'd go backward into the past and replace the five loaves with five tubes of cookie dough. Nah. I'd probably like to visit the Israelites in a stage of their Exodus and check out the pillar of cloud and fire for myself. Either that or visit the future around the time of the eschatological prophecies of Revelation.

I had a really cool apocalyptic dream once where the sun was very dim red, and my dad burst into a cloud of black dust and smoke right in front of me. But... that's kinda getting off-topic.

I  would go back and stop the Roman-Jewish war in A.D 66 which ended the original black jews ( Hebrew -Israelites sons of Ham)) as a nation with 1.1 million hebrews slain.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Great idea...

NO HE DIDN'T

Yes he did [note i did not use all caps].

The inspections were incomplete when the illegal war happened and it was no surprise that no such weapons were found at all [E.G. the mobile bio bioweapons labs]

Oh i also found the info on those Missiles.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

never heard of a legal war myself.... all wars are pretty much illegal when you think about it.

but back on topic , it would take something like bending space-time for me to be able to do a sit up or 2.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Originally posted by Gorair

never heard of a legal war myself.... all wars are pretty much illegal when you think about it.
    but back on topic , it would take something like bending space-time for me to be able to do a sit up or 2.

Naw, wars are only illegal when started by the loser, they are always legal when started by the winner.....

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

I'd skip ahead into the future,  to get around all these weekends and breaks in my class schedule.  

since my past self would be skipping into the future there would be no collisions with my present self(s?)(since my future would be my present) unless one of my future selfs skipped into the past. 

then with all that time I saved from my life I could either go into the past without appearing to age assuming I stayed in the past the same amount of time I skipped into the future previously.  or I could appear to age slower to everyone on the normal timescale.  it would be perfectly possible to attend all my classes and do the homework in like 30-40 something hours then whatever I need for sleep without having to actually live through 120 hours of the school week

now onto the past, I'd first test my abilities on seeing what really happened in roswell that day or whatever(only to find out I'm the one that caused it).

then I'd consider meeting Einstein, only to realize I was the inspiration for his theories since he caught me skipping a few times.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

ide go back and ask elron hubbard(scientology founder) what the fuck.

The other possibility is ive always been dying to meet sir thomas malory(morte de arthur) because he assembled mythology for white people that didn't involve helmets with horns, which didn't exist before that.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

I'd go to whatever point/time could grant me the best chance of banging Jessica Alba.

Really? Probably a small, solitary point where I could be provided with everything I could possibly need easily, and live out my life.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by mithrandir72

I'd go to whatever point/time could grant me the best chance of banging Jessica Alba.
    Really? Probably a small, solitary point where I could be provided with everything I could possibly need easily, and live out my life.

lottery numbers on a 200 million dollar jackpot???????

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

So you would go to the funeral home before or after they embalm her?

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I would spy on my "future GF"!  :P

Nah, no teasing, my curiosity would be to actually see any great man ending, when they know it is over...they usually are very honest; althought possibly nuts.  I would need an interpret in case I don't speak the language of the guy...and to be able to watch from afar, pause it and leave at any moment...kinda like a movie, althought possibly less interesting. :)

As to which guy, there are many...but Jesus would definitely be interesting...many great generals...and many other peoples I may not even know about.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

I'd go back two seconds ago, meet myself just about to go back in time, follow him through time back two seconds to meet a third me, go back in time two seconds, rinse and repeat until I have an unstoppable army of myself.

-Machiavelli

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by Dekron

So you would go to the funeral home before or after they embalm her?

Before. The embalming juice just doesn't feel natural.

*Doesn't advocate Necrophilia*

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I just came up with exactly where I would go! I would go back in time and stop Kurt Cobain from dying, and then stop Freddie Mercury from dying. Then I could listen to them live now! Awesome.

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Originally posted by Godliest

I just came up with exactly where I would go! I would go back in time and stop Kurt Cobain from dying, and then stop Freddie Mercury from dying. Then I could listen to them live now! Awesome.
    and by now realize that they had lost their spirit and become sell outs. Or by popular thoughts of the genre's at hand.

I personally would do something so sinister that only I would be capable of doing such.

I'd go back to the time when our gerbil like ancestors popped their heads out of the holes AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM with a series of "smash,crack and bam".

Take that mammals!