Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you can bend the fabric of space and time

and visit just one instant to learn the truth about the past, alla the movie Deja-Vu,  what would you like to learn? This can be a personal event to visit as well.

honesty is always encouraged.

Ive got the kid with me and he's kinda crying, will get back to this thread.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by bluberryhaze

and visit just one instant to learn the truth about the past, alla the movie Deja-Vu,  what would you like to learn? This can be a personal event to visit as well.
    honesty is always encouraged.
    Ive got the kid with me and he's kinda crying, will get back to this thread.

I would make every effort to prevent my former self from opening this thread as I believed it to be something of interest and it truly was not.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

thanks for that...

i see you also commented on Bigfoot on Mars!!!  thread.

interesting...

you know, im here sitting and cannot think of any one event to travel to

i was thinking JFK assasination or what wiped out the dinosaurs...jeez i suck

thanks for that...

You're quite welcome. And, if it wasn't picked up, there was a hint of sarcasm within my last comment. Take no offense.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I would go back to the moment when... when... ehm. I can't come up anything that seems worth going back to. I would go back to tell my former self that cookies are great.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

I was going to say pre big bang, but I guess that would put me in a quantum singularity and I would be dead.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

Originally posted by CactusmanX

I was going to say pre big bang, but I guess that would put me in a quantum singularity and I would be dead.

But what if you were meant to go back to pre big bang and your body was the catalyst that started the entire event? CactusmanX would then be God.

Then how did I get born later?

Guess I am Jesus too, except I am not jewish nor a zombie, and I exist.

Freaky, I am going to start a cult now.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

Then how did I get born later?

A paradox is great, isn't it?

what i could never understand about the bign bang theory is...well, if space is moving outwards realy really fast...what is out there beyond space that space is moving to?

also the whole bang thing. if there was nothing, how did something get banged...and what was the nothing space of the bang?

damn my head hurts, stupid limited conciousness thing we humans suffer from that prevents us from understanding this garble.

for all we know we are inside some snow-globe.

and what was the nothing space of the bang?

Watch the Never Ending Story and you will understand the Nothing.

Thats why I think a cyclical universe theory makes the most sense, something can't come from nothing, especially since matter has never been observed just materializing, ever, so it is is more rational to think that there was matter before the bigbang.

Also, I would want to try to save Kurt Cobain from being shot by Cortney Love, then I realized that if I saved Cobain then Foo Fighters would never be formed and then I wouldn't have their songs to listen to.

Damn you unintended consequences!!!

Thats why I think a cyclical universe theory makes the most sense, something can't come from nothing, especially since matter has never been observed just materializing, ever, so it is is more rational to think that there was matter before the bigbang.
    Also, I would want to try to save Kurt Cobain from being shot by Cortney Love, then I realized that if I saved Cobain then Foo Fighters would never be formed and then I wouldn't have their songs to listen to.
    Damn you unintended consequences!!!

You have to take the good with the bad. If he never died Hole wouldn't have been successful enough to have its crap played where we would have to suffer from it.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

what i could never understand about the bign bang theory is...well, if space is moving outwards realy really fast...what is out there beyond space that space is moving to? Ahh but your problem here is that your thinking in 4 Dimensions acording to current theory the outside is in 11 Dimensions
    also the whole bang thing. if there was nothing, how did something get banged...and what was the nothing space of the bang?
    damn my head hurts, stupid limited conciousness thing we humans suffer from that prevents us from understanding this garble.
    for all we know we are inside some snow-globe.

I personally like the MEMBRAIN theory myself

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

anyone care to explain these dimensions? are we in the 3rd dimension?

11?wtf

Originally posted by Dekron

You have to take the good with the bad. If he never died Hole wouldn't have been successful enough to have its crap played where we would have to suffer from it.

Psuedo-scientifically speaking,

If I went back in time with all the Foo Fighters albums and then saved Cobain, would the Foo Fighters albums still be there so I could have Nirvana and the Foo Fighters or would they somehow dissapear like the newspaper artical in Back to the Future?

Psuedo-scientifically speaking,

If I went back in time with all the Foo Fighters albums and then saved Cobain, would the Foo Fighters albums still be there so I could have Nirvana and the Foo Fighters or would they somehow dissapear like the newspaper artical in Back to the Future?

If you successfully create a time displacement field around the albums then the timeline would correct itself and the albums would not be affected.

anyone care to explain these dimensions? are we in the 3rd dimension?
    11?wtf

I think you need to find a different Forum for that one. All i can say is that 11 dimension Theory is used to explain the Existence of gravity [which doesnt come from our universe] and the existence of other dimensions and the space they exist in.

Suffice to say its a difficult concept as you probably need to try and think in more than 7 Dimensions just to begine understanding it.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• osirissosiriss Member Posts: 136

I would go back and stop david from marrying a Canaanite....

Originally posted by osiriss

Heh id probably go back in time just before the war of terror in Iraq and give some of last years news papers to the UN. I.E. the ones showing the results of the war [i.e. increase in terrorism decay of iraq etc] and the lack of WMD's.

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Heh id probably go back in time just before the war of terror in Iraq and give some of last years news papers to the UN. I.E. the ones showing the results of the war [i.e. increase in terrorism decay of iraq etc] and the lack of WMD's.

Great idea...

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

and what was the nothing space of the bang?

Watch the Never Ending Story and you will understand the Nothing.

Lol. I love that movie.

If I could bend time and space to my will, then I'd go backward into the past and replace the five loaves with five tubes of cookie dough. Nah. I'd probably like to visit the Israelites in a stage of their Exodus and check out the pillar of cloud and fire for myself. Either that or visit the future around the time of the eschatological prophecies of Revelation.

I had a really cool apocalyptic dream once where the sun was very dim red, and my dad burst into a cloud of black dust and smoke right in front of me. But... that's kinda getting off-topic.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Great idea...

I would give them papers to saddam instead. let him let them same UN inspectors in.

• pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219

I'd go back and tell my dad to not go get drunk on that fateful night so he would not be murdered.

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939

I would go back and assassinate Hitler, well before his rise to power and WW2.

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

Originally posted by pirateer

I'd go back and tell my dad to not go get drunk on that fateful night so he would not be murdered.

Man that's heavy stuff ..