Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me decide

pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

My subscription with wow is about to end and i think i don't want to renew it. Right now i'm thinking Tabula Rasa or Lotro. What would you recommend?

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
-Yes.

Comments

• SidoxsSidoxs Member Posts: 103

Desktop

HOGG4LIFE

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Wow that helped. Not really...

Care to elaborate on why you felt the urge to post a single word with no apparent meaning?

-Yes.

• SidoxsSidoxs Member Posts: 103

never mind, its too complicated

HOGG4LIFE

• tillztillz Member Posts: 8

dude lol i have a lvl 44 noob on my desktop game but it sux ball still paying 15 bucks a month =/

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812

Originally posted by pussaykat

Wow that helped. Not really...
    Care to elaborate on why you felt the urge to post a single word with no apparent meaning?
    The guy just likes to show his UBER-ness by posting things like that. If you follow his posting record, you'll see what an -incredible- guy he is. -.-

Anyway, on your topic, it really depends on your tastes. as far as I've heard LotR Online is a neat game, but lacks PvP (except for the monster play, which is....strange to put it mildly from what I've read about it).

Tabula Rasa apparently has to fight with many bugs, but I do know people who enjoy the different setting and the gameplay.

So basically, it comes down to you deciding if you'd rather have another Fantasy MMO, or if you'd be more happy in a Sci-Fi setting. If possible, I would always reccomend using a Trial if it is available.

Anyway, hope you find something to your liking.

Originally posted by singsofdeath

The guy just likes to show his UBER-ness by posting things like that. If you follow his posting record, you'll see what an -incredible- guy he is. -.-

What is that supposed to mean? I'm not trying to show anything to anyone. I didn't flame, insult or otherwisely bash anyone. Just what exactly did i post and what is your problem with it?

-Yes.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

TR= Sci-Fi/Guns/Aliens/Twitch Combat

LotRO= Fantasy/Swords/Hobbits/Auto Attack

I'm not going to decide for you, but that is a very basic comparison between the two.

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812
    Originally posted by pussaykat

Originally posted by singsofdeath

What is that supposed to mean? I'm not trying to show anything to anyone. I didn't flame, insult or otherwisely bash anyone. Just what exactly did i post and what is your problem with it?

I was talking about Sidoxs pal, not you. ^_^

• JrodJrod Member Posts: 234
    Originally posted by VirgoThree

TR= Sci-Fi/Guns/Aliens/Twitch Combat
    LotRO= Fantasy/Swords/Hobbits/Auto Attack
    I'm not going to decide for you, but that is a very basic comparison between the two.

Tabula Rasa isn't really twitch combat.

*hides*

sorry

I don't think i'm up for more elves and swords so i'm prolly going back to Tabula Rasa.

That was my initial movement when i saw pegasus at medium again. Looked at it all day to see if the game was losing ppl, still doing ok, or something. Anyway it's been at low all day and i was looking for something else and i was pretty much thinking i didn't give lotro a fair chance.

Now i still have to figure out what i'll do about mires which still isnt fixed. Maybe try plateau.

-Yes.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Yeah i suppose your right. Although it just had that twitch feel kind of faked into it.