Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not bad, but horrible wait

LiquidvisonLiquidvison Member Posts: 112

not a bad game at all, but the biggest problem is also its downfall, barley anyone plays it lol.....i tried to give it a go for a while and reached lvl 12, but you sometimes sit around for 30 mins just to get enough peple in a game then wait another 30 for another game...if it had a higher population it would be a great game to play but as i said it lacks players...i reccomend people downloading it to give it a go, but if the population doesnt pick up its just a waste of time

Comments

• AnathemusAnathemus Member Posts: 13

The community is growing, if you pick the right time You can play on and on without waiting :)

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Anathemus

The community is growing, if you pick the right time You can play on and on without waiting :)

Well of course we shouldnt wait around,if we all just waited around the community wouldn't grow,we should all give a little

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

ok i tried the game and the game itself isnt bad but they need to fix lag problems,and most players basically swarm you instead of playing strategically...

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice