Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Alien Invasion Beta Q

SoylentleetsSoylentleets Member Posts: 24

So, from what I understand reading many other posts we will be Given a free trial account (30 days) and A beta account code (upgrade key). My question is when beta is over do we still have to purchase the full retail of alien invasion? or will our beta key allow us to keep using AI?

::::05::

Comments

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58

Particpating in the Alien Invasion beta does not entitle you to a free copy. You will have to purchase Alien Invasion once the beta is completed in order to take advantage of it's features in the retail version.

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58

I think the question is that if the beta lasts longer than 30 days, and the trial account expires.. are we then unable to continue participating in the Beta test?

• ZazalaZazala Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by thatkenguy
    I think the question is that if the beta lasts longer than 30 days, and the trial account expires.. are we then unable to continue participating in the Beta test?

It sounded like if you want to go beyond 30 days, you will have to pay. AI is only an addon to AO. They really don't expect the beta to go beyond 30 days. Which kind of sounds like, if it is not fixed in 30 days it will get patched after release. Damn, now I'm sounding like Crock. ::::07::

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342
    Maybe your looking at it the wrong way zazala.  Maybe AI is so close to completion that it couldn't possibly take more than 30 days to finish it.

PS: I want my 30 day trial now image
          Get back into the game before I start beta

• ZazalaZazala Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Brunel
    Maybe your looking at it the wrong way zazala.  Maybe AI is so close to completion that it couldn't possibly take more than 30 days to finish it.PS: I want my 30 day trial now image      Get back into the game before I start beta

Thank you. I feel much better now. ::::02::

• The official release date for AI is the first of September I believe, so yeah, only one month for beta.  We're done after this.

-Et