Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game or not?

2»

Comments

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

Well the graphics are primative, the dragon monsters fly by 24x7

Its dark all the time pretty much...poor design over all...I give it a 2. But I am still trying to get into it. Why? I dunn I guess I'm hella bored.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

i dont like it,

not as good as legend of mir by far

DeadlyShadow - LegendOfMir2

Legend Of MIr Beta Player :)

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• poplarpoplar Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Aiden

i dont like it,
    not as good as legend of mir by far

DeadlyShadow - LegendOfMir2
    Legend Of MIr Beta Player :)

I would have to agree this game is not as good as Lom but from time to time I go on this for a change i still end up back to Lom after an hour or 2 image

• golembanegolembane Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I played the game for ~2 months then gave up. Only 3 character classes(Warrior, sorcerer, &Elf) You can't switch classes at all. All you can do is hack and slash due to no real quest. The community is horrible and the economy has not only been killed but mauled and torn apart by rabid dogs. This game might be a good intoduction to MMORPG's because players can learn how to deal with PKers and the like but other then that go and either wait for a next gen game like UXO or WoW, or play EQ, AC1, AC2, AO, etc...

• hiachie1hiachie1 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah the hacking stinks but it's still fun in some ways, when I got a chaos I sold it imediatly for 600k and that was with my lvl 30 Draconos.image

Save the best games for the good players.

Save the best games for the good players.

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by SnaKey

There is only one game that has a worse community than Mu has, it has been mentioned in this thread already too. (Use your heads) Not only do they need a wipe to rebuild better security, but they need to wipe and totally fix the game.

I completely hated Mu. I made it to lvl 40 somehow... don't ask how I stayed on the game for that long, must have been the better than decent graphix and lots possible weapons and armors..... Then...... I started getting into the ghosts, stupid ghosts..... I needed 3-5mil to upgrade my armors to be able to fight the ghosts when I had just spent 2.5mil on an upgrade to fight the Cyclops', wich took me about a week to save up.

Nobody in that games knows how to sell worth a crap, it's probly due to scammers as you mentioned making the up and coming players think that those items are actually worth that much when they aren't. A game's Dev team should know something is wrong when players are chargin 1mil more for an armor w/ only 1 more defense upgrade and the 1 defense upgrade really doesn't have any noticable effect in combat what-so-ever.

[/end rant]

I don't feel like typing the same thing over again that would basically be exactly the same thing. This is in the other thread about the hacking.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • eddie7eddie7 Member Posts: 66
    it was a good game in the beginning for the beta phrase...but as you lvl to 20-30..it starts to get really boring...because you dont have any money...and cant always find a party...and you wait for minutes..till you get one...so this game aint worth the fun

Linkshell-
    -Guardians Of a New Era
    -Unity

• NoVaGameRNoVaGameR Member Posts: 47

Yeah i have played in Mu !!! this is good game ,good graphics more people and monsters and what is the "Mu" ?>image

Just One Word Freedom !!!

Just One Word Freedom !!!

• McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by eddie7
    it was a good game in the beginning for the beta phrase...but as you lvl to 20-30..it starts to get really boring...because you dont have any money...and cant always find a party...and you wait for minutes..till you get one...so this game aint worth the fun

My best friend plays MU, he's lvl 30 something and has over 200,000 zen :)

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• SatsuSatsu Member Posts: 2

I'w played Mu online over 3 months, and 1 month on a priv server.
    I have to say this game was great in the first 2 months, even it has no quests(at lest the time I'w playd it). The reason why I quit playing, was to high separation betwen different classes of charakters, and later I was bored only raising up the exp. My DarkWinzard, was to weak to kill some nice exp monsters, and it take to many time to lvl on the weak creatures, when DarkKnights 10-15 lvl weaker that me killed them easly.

On a priv serv(BTW when I get bored in less than 1 month) i get max lvl in mayby 1 week. I'w played DarkWizard, and later MagicGladiator. Magic Gladiator on lvl 350 was mayby half strong as DarkKnight on the same lvl. The same was about DW.

For me the fact that there is only ONE class of charakter that is usefull on the high lvl monsters, makes this game even more boring.

I belive that if they make some good quests(and lots of them), and try equal the charakters powers. It's gona be a hell of a MORPG!

Sorry for my poor english.

• miden_415miden_415 Member Posts: 2

i think MU is ok...if u want cool weapons and effecets i think...MU is for you. I just find it difficult at the start. image

;)

;)

• Ta'NaseTa'Nase Member Posts: 6

good game and good jam

You shout be see server Thai in MU and you'll know that "Jam is only our choice"

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

The fact of a global one to be beta, consideravelmente confuses the players who take the serio MMORPG games. Versions betas facilitate the use of tricks during the gameimage, in order to demonstrate the fastest possible potential of the game, and to thus attract great communities of players.

Particularly I am against this type of marketing playimage, but unhappyly the maiorias of the players are attracted to enter in this line.

Given to the considera

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

• BronenekBronenek Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by digitydarkman

if you like a really repetitive  no brainer diablo clone, this is the game for you<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

**Bling ~ Bling**

LOL, so true image

I am very grateful, for the comment made for the Leon3986oimage.

I really am in search of a game, competitive and involving PvP withimage. E titulo suggested, (Of Bling Of ~ Of Bling Of) if really exists this game, would like to receive more information referring to exactly.

If possible it orders an email for [email protected], speaking on the Saga, the form of game, or then it indicates one sit I contend these informationimage.

It said ai, and until the next oneimage.

Fico muito grato, pela observa

• Versace.MOSCVersace.MOSC Member Posts: 4

I wouldn't say it is good because of the hackers...

Friggin people with 1 hit kill hack ect...

Pro game

Pro game

Eye I of new! image

I again decided ece of fish in this topic, in order to remember to that they will have interested in arguing on the problem of the Chiters or hakers, that they postem in my topic image(death when chiter)

With relation to it talks back it of our expensive friend, Versace.MOSC I confess that I did not understand image.se Versace.MOSC almost is the favor to hakers, that me of a good reason in ap

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I just d/l the game and already im having problems installing the patch, this does not look like a promissing start for MU to me

• IphicratesIphicrates Member Posts: 56
    image Well that IS NOT a promising start for playing mu, but Ive been playing mu for about 2 months now, and to me I think it is a great Diablo 2 style game. Perfect if you like some games by blizzard. Lots of magic.image

I Play MMORPGs as a living.

Mu online

COUNTER-STRIKE PWNZ!

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247

Mu is an OK game. It's sh*t compared to Guild Wars or WoW, but it's a good game. It's full of hacks, but I play it anyway. Not that bad, at all.

• thesolemanthesoleman Member Posts: 18
    Yeh you lot r right when it comes up with warning above the item does it mean the item has been hacked before because alot of people seem to have them?

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247
    That warning is an anti-scam feature to prevent players from tricking you into buying an item of lower spec. For example, I show you a Great Scythe +4, then I cancel. Then I trade you again, and show you a Great Scythe +3 this time, it will say "warning" just to alert you to that the I put a lower-specced item.