Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can anyone help me with my comp. problems with 2moons??

waddup01waddup01 Member Posts: 14

i havent logged on to 2moons because my comp. crashed..now i have windows XP professional..and when i logg on to my char. it just turns off and dissapear so i was wondering if u guys could help me..i would really appreciated =))

Comments

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

I have different problems with 2Moons,but not like yours.So I think that this is maybe a hardware not a software problem.If you want reinstal the game,update your drivers....and just to be sure try another game.Hope this will solve your problem if not post more info and I'll try to help you.Good luck.

• Bri4christBri4christ Member Posts: 13

My computer broke  down because of 2moons to.and it sucks because it was around the holidays and almost all of my gifts were games that could only be played on the computer.

• waddup01waddup01 Member Posts: 14

Here is some more descrptive info. OK when i start it it starts normally and when it gets to the loading screen, the "Hack Program Deteted" thingy comes up then 2moons just disappears when it gets to the screen where you choose your server. I did got to the 2moons website to get help but it doesn't tell specific info and i've already reinstalled 2moons like 5 times so now i don't know what to do..

kola_666, ths for trying to help. I really apprciated that

and btw this is my 2moons character info:

name:XknucklezX, server:Triste, class:Bagi, lvl:64

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

Oh this is a nasty one...it's your  "GAMEGUARD" man....the program detects a "Hack Program "....So the only thing is to send a message to them describing your problem:

http://eng.nprotect.com/qa.htm

In that time till you wait for their replay just open your instalation 2moons folder and check for something that does not belong there..I can't tell you wath to look for but this might help too...oh and run a complete antivirus system check(it might be a virus or other Malicious code(Virus/Hacking Tool).Good luck man.This is all I can do for you now hope that info will help you...

Alright. Thx alot for the info

• S1vhS1vh Member UncommonPosts: 1

1th. Upgrade ur graphic card's drivers. 2moons need latests version than others similars games.

2nd. If ur client break, await a few secons to restart, because gameguard is staying in memory when the client fail and it must stop to be availble to restart (u can't see the process by ctrl+alt+supr but gameguard rest here).

3th. If the client is unnestable and ur drivers are recents, find the option.txt at XXX:Program filesAcclaim2Moonsin then change "ppl" value "true" for "false" and save it.

hey guys, i fixed it actually. i changed my windows to vista ultimate and that fixed the problem lol well thx for trying to help :)