Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How-to get 3 Characters on 1 Server with 1 account

atradieatradie Member Posts: 9

I am sure you know like the rest of us that You just don't have enough Skill Points ,with 1 character, to do all the neat things you want to do.

So what are you to do? Buy another account? Have I got a deal for you. What would you say if I told you now only could you have 3 accounts on the same server, but you will also have access to all the cool updates weeks before anyone else, and have an active role in shaping the game.

Join the Test Center.

When you log in to SWG you will see 2 tabs at the bottom of you connection window. One Says Test Center. Just Click that and you will be on your way. The game is exactly the same as on live but you get 3 characters (720 Skill Points, and 30 lots).

Also, Testers get rewarded from time to time with special treats. Recently All people on Test center were Given a Jedi on a second Test Server set up to test the recent "Jedi Revamp" In addition to being given a FULL Master Bounty Hunter on that server to hunt the Jedi

Yes there will be bugs but a great sense of pride comes when you see a problem you identified get patched before it hits live, and you know you are helping shape the game for the rest of the community.

Now go out the and be all you can be.

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

I play on TC...but I have 2 accounts already so I get 60 TC lots. image

TC kinda rocks.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• DantesDantes Member Posts: 163
    I payed enough money to test the game on the live servers. image

Beta tester supreme

Beta tester supreme

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433
    Oh give me a break. You should see it in the test center, and then compare that to what goes live. Trust me, its much worse on the test center

Games Tried:
    Everquest (not a power gamer)
    Earth and Beyond (kinda fun, kinda boring)
    Planetside (rather play Counter-Strike)
    Lineage 2 (see Everquest above, plus too many PKers and Bots)
    Guild Wars [E3 trial] (Not too bad from what I saw, nothing very new though)
    Eve Online (somewhat fun, somewhat repetetive)

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276

Originally posted by atradie

Yes there will be bugs but a great sense of pride comes when "you see a problem you identified get patched before it hits live", and you know you are helping shape the game for the rest of the community.

You might have a few points....but since this game is developed by SOE I would have to find that statement to be very inaccurate.  Unless of course you mean ONE problem get patched before it goes live, then yes that would be corret. I mean how long has combat been fucked up in this game?  And they still haven't fixed it.....broken

--------------------------------------------
    Current Games:

CoH
    LVL 20 AR/DEV Blaster - Dj Mystic Blue

Eve Online
    Lord Thrawn

• Originally posted by atradie

I am sure you know like the rest of us that You just don't have enough Skill Points ,with 1 character, to do all the neat things you want to do.

Incorrect. Yes you do. With 1 character you can learn 3 1/2 professions. There are roughly 30+ professions (counting Elite professions, and Hybrid professions.). Since SWG is a 100% Skill Based game, at any moment you can unlearn any skill, any profession, and try out something new. No MMORPG allows a player with 1 character to learn every single thing in the entire game. Except for Runescape. image But it is a minor MMORPG. BTW, technically in SWG you get to have 2 characters per account..... if you unlock your Force Sensitive slot.

So what are you to do? Buy another account?

Buying another account has been done by a huge segment of the population of players in every single MMORPG. This is not big news.

Yes there will be bugs but a great sense of pride comes when you see a problem you identified get patched before it hits live, and you know you are helping shape the game for the rest of the community.

You forgot to mention that charcters on Test Servers are subject to 100% full character wipes at any time. Not to mention face bugs galore (that is what the test center is for heheh.)

=========================
    ======= SIGNATURE =========
    =========================
    MMORPG games I've played:
    -------------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor

Star Wars Galaxies:
    -------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/capt_xplororor

More games:
    -----------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor_archives01