Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ever happened to Phylon?

jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Did they run with the cash from this mmo to?

Comments

• JrodJrod Member Posts: 234

I was just wondering that the other day. What even happend to the devs Rapid Reality?

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I dont even try to keep up with a lot of MMORPGs.

They are all vaporware until I see a beta.

Torrential

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Originally posted by Czzarre

I dont even try to keep up with a lot of MMORPGs.
    They are all vaporware until I see a beta.
    Torrential

They did have a beta and a small launch as well.

I feel bad for some of the people in the company as this company promised soo much when they first started. They promised to give 4-5 MMOs all that you play in one very low monthly fee. Then they took over Endless Ages and closed that down which those customers must have been mad since Phylon-Online was supposed to be the update but ended up going down as well. CaeserGhost in these forums would know most though since he won the contest to go to their company headquarters (I think that is correct right?) and ended up becoming a Community Manager.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• TalynTalyn Member UncommonPosts: 587

Yep, I was in the Phylon beta briefly, and logged in once post-launch. It was a poorly done crapfest. Hate to say that, most games have at least *one* positive aspect even if the overall product is junk but I couldn't find anything positive to say about the Phylon experience.

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

It came back hehe but not as that crap ass company the people who first made Endless Ages back in 98-2000 somewhere in that range the company/engine started.

http://www.endless-ages.com

SNIP