Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loved the game......

ElgarLElgarL Member UncommonPosts: 191

Graphics were good. combat was good. Interface was good.

Controls seriously let it down :(. I'd have loved the game if It was easier to move around.

I want a camera that will snap behind me and follow me around. It must adjust to the contours of the landscaps so I'm not constantly adjusting it up and down to see. This leaves me free to control my movement with the keyboard (WASD).

I found MANY different camera adjustments, but none would do quite what I wanted.

I'd have been willing to pay (if it were a subs game) if It had a control system as described.

Creator of ELTank and Nostalgia

Comments

• tbkdlcatbkdlca Member Posts: 2

yea, I have met the same problem as you. though the game have better interface and more clear grahics, it is not easy to control the role, so I want the company act as quick as possible to inprove it.

• jordancdsjordancds Member Posts: 14

Wow, a click of the mouse to move your camera around ruined this wonderful game for you.  I don't use the A and D keys...If you hold down the right mouse button you can control your directions that way when running with W and S.  The camera will also stay behind you this way.