Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Install freezes

DelokaDeloka Member Posts: 9
Watch the text under my message!!!

Comments

• DelokaDeloka Member Posts: 9
    Hello my problem is that:
    I have some fury install.exe (so the fury install is OK)downloaded,and wrote to DVD from my friend ...
    But when I click on the fury install.exe that freezes, the total commander(or other browser program) too.
    So you can control the mouse but the exe freezes...I waited for about 45 minutes but nothing happened. I had got about 20 Gigabyte free space on my drive...
    My friend has weaker computer than mine , but in his computer the game starts normally.
    Somebody knows what is the problem? Maybe I have to delete more files to get bigger free space on the C:/ drive? Or I have to get a software what help to extracting the install...(I don't think to winzip...)
    Pls answer who had same problem or who can save me...

Maybe my english isn't so good sorry for that.
    so the important:I start the install and that freezes.
  • MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Hmm sounds to me that there is a read error installing from the DVD from you friend; I suggest downloading the actual file from here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/173995/170000/fileinfo/Fury-Game-Client?r=5

then clicking it, its an .exe file so its should go smoothly. This is what I used and everything worked fine. It only took about 8 mins to download :) let us know if it works!

Ath.

OK:) Sorry I have got another problem now.
    [last problem solving=open that with rar lol XDD]
    Now at the end of the installation the install freezes...But I can update the Fury and launch, but in the avatar creation page I see just the character-.-, I don't see the buttons etc...Maybe because I haven't finished the installation correctly. But why did it freeze?
    And the other Q when the Fury is running my cpu use is 95-100%...But I haven'T got a noob PC...Everybody has so high cpu use?
    Maybe can we use a cpu controlling program?

Hmm whats your graphics card like? the game uses the same graphic engine as Unreal Tournament which is pretty demanding... that could be it. I'd say start from scratch again and re-install. Use the  link i sent you, maybe the file you have is bugged.

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

Heh, it's possible that when the install freezes, it still needed to install the UI or something. Again, re-install .. ^^

Edit: Also it would be useful for us to know some of your system specs.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

Huhh...
    CPU =//=Intel Pentium 4 2.41GHZ
    1024MB RAM
    Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB VGA +secondary
    |ATI is Tunninged by software|

By the way : The setup says that:Finishing Installation, but that isn't finished for 30 minute....

Ooo im not so sure about you video card.... how much RAM do you have?

This link may help find out if you system can run the game;

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Ohh my system requirements is OK...
    RAM=1GIGA
    my biggest problem now:(the install didn't finished) if I enter the game
    I see just a character and I don't see the buttons (with you can choose between (for example) champion,oracle hair skin color etc...)

Did it fix? :)

I used a cpu optimizer program, then I restarted the pc and I could play.
    Thanks everything:)

Originally posted by Deloka

I used a cpu optimizer program, then I restarted the pc and I could play. Thanks everything:)

NP! :) and thanks for the Ramboost link, it works great.