Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halo 2scare ad.

vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

anyone hear about the bungie making an ilovebees.com site... and it about a stalker and a women.... and there suppose to be all these "errors" and "hacks" it actually really cool idea... I know its been done before but it is intresting.....good way to spread the game by word of mouth... like I am now... it really cool and if you bored and want to check out something intesting go to the site...

Comments

• Perm2069Perm2069 Member Posts: 92
    im not really understanding what  the ilovebees.com thing is.  looks like a real mess, like something gone very bad, or someone had a lot of free time on their hands.  could you, or someone else elaborate on this thing a little more, i want to understand it. thanx

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276

looks like a bungie site with some halo2 info or something...here are some comments that I pulled from the website about what people think it is....

CAPTAIN KEYES!!! All those messages are from the character of Captain Keyes from HALO!!! Just look at it... he talks about the stars. Captain keyes, if my memory serves me, was taught to look at the stars as a guide from his father, which is where he got the pipe from. He also has that flood in his mind "head full of sand." All the stuff about being "shipwrecked." Those are Keyes' memories being stolen by the thing in his head, the infection form. All the stuff about the spread of things and hemmorages, that's happening to Captain Keyes. It all adds up. My knowledge of the book is horrible, but this sounds just like captain keyes.

Look at this:

"totally different kind of memory all of a sudden, floating up like a bubble from deep water, then *pop* on the surface of my mind. All in black and white for some reason, faded out, or just time bleaching the past like it does, time is hard that way, if you-" this was said on the Ilovebees site, and it sounds like memories being stolen, just like how Keyes' memoiries were being stolen. It's all in the book: Halo the flood.

------------------

or

----------------

I think the site is trying to hint at the new race that will join the covenant. The trailer talks about how the Earth is in the way of the covenant. I think this new race has a "hive" and the words Phasmidia Elegans(type of worm) hint at their physical structure. I think the excerpts that allude to loneliness taken from Gulliver's travels and Shakespeare's The Tempest are hinting at "the monitor" from Halo 1. He is in an unknown planet.

I don't know but its really unique I guess....

--------------------------------------------
    Current Games:

CoH
    LVL 20 AR/DEV Blaster - Dj Mystic Blue

Eve Online
    Lord Thrawn