Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't understand? What happened to GE? Questions! about them

LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

What happened to Granado espada ? I know this is pretty much it and all but there is like 2 diff games now?

And how does this f2p no level cap blah blah work out? If i can download the client free why can i pay 19.99 for the client?

I am just confused i played this in beta and was pretty sweet but i have not played since the last day of the beta.

Another thing, Would it be better to play Granado espada? as it looks like its free too? so confused about it

Playing: Everthing
Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

Comments

• PatryzPatryz Member UncommonPosts: 46

I've been playing SotNW for only a week so i don't know much, all i can tell you is that this game is currently free until level 100, when you need to buy a veteran scroll to get higher level.

Soon there will also be a expert scroll at level 120.

for the rest, the game should be completly free, unless you want to buy stuff from the item mall

I don't know much about Ge tho

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

okay okay.

If anyone else have anymore info thanks!

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• AudeLaNoireAudeLaNoire Member Posts: 2

The 19.9$ is for the media with Item shop cash.

You can download and play the game for free until your char is Level 100, then u need to buy a Veteran scroll.  Which will be tradable (with ingame money) in the next extension (22/01/2008). OMG Is today !!!

Note : Level 100 for this game is roughly level 60 on WOW,