Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frog Morton Industries recruiting

neallewneallew Member Posts: 1

Frogs is an old corp (post Beta formed) with a mix of players from new to old. We do most aspects of the game from missions - mining industry, trading and pvp. We are based in the domain region and are looking for active players who enjoy a laugh and want to progress in Eve. We offer advice and help and above all good comrades to play alongside. We do not accept trail accounts and dont take part in scamming or outright piracy so if this is your game then dont apply to us.

convo or evemail les lebreos CEO F.M.I. and quote mmorpg advert.

Comments

• nightbird305nightbird305 Member UncommonPosts: 272

Originally posted by neallew

Frogs is an old corp (post Beta formed) with a mix of players from new to old. We do most aspects of the game from missions - mining industry, trading and pvp. We are based in the domain region and are looking for active players who enjoy a laugh and want to progress in Eve. We offer advice and help and above all good comrades to play alongside. We do not accept trail accounts and dont take part in scamming or outright piracy so if this is your game then dont apply to us.
    convo or evemail les lebreos CEO F.M.I. and quote mmorpg advert.

As a former ( or well semi inactive) Frog member, let me just say that this is one of the friendlist corps I've ever been in. These people know their stuff with vets almost always willing to help you out or bring you along for a mining run. For the most part, I consider Frog to be an industrial corp, however that doesn't mean there isn't gunfire in the air. While I was active there was several pvp active players who focused not only on securing the mining regions from pirates etc, but who fought for the corp in case of war ( and yes they do get dragged into wars, I blame Les's bad negotiation skills haha :P). Anyway try them out, you wont be disappointed :).

-Denareus