Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shiva and price

dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

Hi guys!

I have one question.Shiva will be free expansion or you must pay some amount of money to play it for example like now you must pay 19.95$ fee to get new cd-key and can play current eve-online ?

Wondering coz now i want to go from trial to pay account but if shiva will need another fee than i wait month or two coz pay about 40 bucks in two mounths for one game is little bit for me.

tnx for help image

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::
lordken->Friendly Mastermind

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
and you?

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Dizirgee,

1 word. Free. If your playing the trial right now and thinking of subscribing to Eve Online, you will receive 30 Days Free, followed by a regular subscription plan of your choice. Expansions to Eve Online have remained Free to this day and there has been no word of this changing. I have received many emails from members here at mmorpg.com telling me how much they enjoyed the trial and i tell them all to be sure to join the chat channel mmorpg.com. Welcome to Eve! 

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• OudoksujaOudoksuja Member Posts: 106

Good choice to keep them free. Undoubtedly CCP saves a lot of trouble by not going into the logistics problems of subcontracting expansion shippings etc. and it saves a grief from people who don't like some aspect about the expansion and feel they should have to pay for it.

I certainly wish they can make the deadline, though looking at how much they're introducing chnges with drones, cruisers and possibly skills as well I wouldn't be surprised.

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

Thanks malk image thats sound very nice

Yeah i was on trial it expires 2or3 days ago and now i work hard to solve little problem about to be able to pay for it coz i have no CCimage so when i solve it be sure that you can see me in game/ours chanell image

Stupid is that when i have inactive account i havent access to forums imageimage so if anyone can ask there  what error code 0069 mean when i enter my card number in subscribtion page i will be grateful for that.image

btw there are 2 chanell which one is right one is with big letters and one with small image

lordken->Friendly Mastermind

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

Recently we made changes to how we process creditcards, as described in the dev blog. Unfortunately this has had some undesirable side effects, most notably that some people are now having a hard time getting their cards accepted at all. ( Note that this issue is in no way related to the non-acceptance of Paypal payments. More info on that here. )

If your card was accepted before but suddenly isn't there are a few things you should do.

First, remove all your billing information and reenter it. This has been known to solve the problem in many cases.

Secondly, make sure that the card has credit limit left (or balance left, if debit card) and that it is not expired. You may also want to call your bank to ensure that there are no problems with the card itself or your account.

If you have done the above and are fully sure that card is valid and the money is there for the taking, please send us a petition in the category "other" -> "Billing and account" -> "Payment Methods". When you do this, make sure to include in the message the last 6 digits of your cards number (Do not send us the entire number, only the 6 last digits), the name on the card, its expiry date and its make and type.

Naturally, we are working hard on solving these issues but we do not expect to have a solution very soon and encourage those who can no longer use their cards to seek other billing options for the time being.

This was what was explained about the error 69.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

r1tual, what is your connection with Eve Online & CCP?

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"