Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paranoid MMORPG users discover that Lord Voldemort is behind the presidency of the United States

EDIT: The magic conspiracy thread has nothing to do with what I'm ranting about, since that thread was meant primarily for fun.

EDIT: Here are some tidbits. I tried to cut down on the size - but there is alot of material being thrown around these forums in this fashion. I love how they insult candygirl as the ultimate pawn of the illuminati - and wish for her enslavement. Any dissenter of the conspiracy theorists is expected to be punished. Imagine the conspiracy theorists ruling the world! *Shiver*

Ghost 12:

Admriker! I like your take on what would happen with the NWO. Its actually very plausible, considering that the elite bankers control most of the world's economy - if not all of it, and do plot to take over the world.

The downfall of America will happen because people are ignorant and do not bother to think outside the box.

If you notice, Europe was united and they want to do the same thing to America once the value of the dollar is destroyed, and unite America, Canada, and Mexico, creating the North American Union with the "Amero" has its currency. Already this is happening, they will chip away first with NAFTA and then something else. Once Europe and North America is united, they will then Unite the Asian partition. Whalla - you have now 3 major states of the world. All ripe for unification.

Why doesnt the elite stop this flow of information? Easy answer - they know people like Candy will come out and call people who think like Admriker "idiots" and "morons" and other derogatory comments - I mean really, the whole world is really very all bright, shiny, and full of good people that have no ill will at all. The whole world is a nice, happy place - I mean really, why wouldnt a small group of people want to take it over? Thats preposterous. 

windstrike1:

Candygirl and her ilk beleive that since they themselves are not capable of ploting that nobody else is either.  They believe that since all they do is their wage slavery and watch TV that thats all anybody else does as well.  So nobody makes plans, nobody does anything secretly, nobody has the will to power, its all just a tin foil hat made up fantasy that cant be possible.  If Candygirl isn't aware of it then it does not exist, of course.

admriker4:

People like Candygirl will always doubt the truth when it conflicts with their reality. Its truly terrifying to think most of what we've been taught is a lie. I dont dislike her nor do I blame her either. She is a victim whether she knows it or not.

The Federal Reserve is a great example of conspiracy theories being true. The name itself is a conspiracy. It was purposely called the Federal reserve to both convince the americans that it was an agency of the federal govt and had currency reserves like gold. It has neither.

How much more proof does one need that the media is controlled when 300 of the richest most powerful people in the world meet in secret behind locked doors with an army of guards and not a single word of this meeting is mentioned in the press ?

Most people dont even bother to do the research. They simply label anything that challenges their belief system as a conspiracy. The elite count on this

admriker4:

Candygirl,

Your lack of insight on how the works isnt shocking but sad.

How the world really works...

A thinktank group funded and controlled by the Rockefeller foundation will announce to the world that global warming is man-made. It will show bogus data to prove this theory.

Colleges under control of the Rockefellers and friends like JP Morgan, Rothschilds, etc will also announce data to suggest global warming is man-made.

The corporate-controlled media will report that global warming is man-made. Any dissenting opinions will be harshly criticized and made fun of.

University studies that suggest global warming to be a natural occurrance will lose fundings and donations. Govt contracts may be cancelled. University professors will have difficulty getting their textbooks published and papers in scientific journals. A ton of financial pressure will be used to get the study either destroyed or the results changed.

Massive propoganda will bring about events such as Earthday 7-07-07 to spread the message of global warming. The sheep will dance and sing and pat themselves on the back for recycling.

The UN will announce a global carbon tax to "protect" us from global warming. Nations will be forced to comply with the UN or face invasion. Global world goverment will begin.

This is how the world works and this is the elite's agenda. And people like you will pay for your own slave chains.

You remind me of women like Gloria Steinen who fought so hard for woman's rights in the 1960s. She was totally clueless that the whole movement was a CIA operation run by the Rockefellers with the goal of taxing the other 50% of the population and getting children indoctrinated earlier. Yes her intentions were noble but the people running the show had other ideas.

Do some real research and stop relying on what think tank groups run by the elite tell you. Look around, there are dozens of studies that state global warming is NOT man-made. Look at how the media ridicules them and ask why. And ask why the very same corporations that own big oil are also the ones pushing the idea that global warming is man-made...

Is it just me, or does this forum have a larger concentration of conspiracy theorists than Rosie O'Donell's inner circle?

No matter what the topic: Global Warming, The Caucus, L. Ron Hubbard, Gas Prices, Native American tribe fake-withdrawals (I capitalized the topics, I do not know why), there is always some individual who is here saying that all the competing corporations are actually one large cartel that is vying for world dominance.

Some of these individuals say we are already an oppressive, fascist state; while others are dead certain that we will be one before the next president is elected.

Global warming is a joint conspiracy between the republicans and democrats (despite Al Gore's frequent remarks about our president). The petroleum companies want to push the idea of global warming. Cows are actually the ones causing it - and cows are a natural variation of the earth's temperatures, and it was completely made up to mislead the american public into accepting the armed patrols that will impose curfew on our major cities when we are a full police state. Rather than arguing the nonexistence of global warming, they opt to brand global warming as part of the conspiracy theory to enslave us all. Yes, one poster used the word 'shackles', complete with a paragraph about 'the elites'.

I mean seriously guys; if the patriot act means that the government can arrest people for speaking out, then what the fuck are you doing here on the MMORPG.com forums trying to stir up a revolution among the other off-topic browsers? Do you really think we're gonna stop slaying orcs and scientologists to listen to your shit about how we are all sheep? Look, if you want to follow timothy mcveigh's footsteps and bomb a government building, then go ahead and do it - quit sitting here on your ass acting like Winston from 1984 (without being actually supressed from speaking your feelings).

If the media is truly trying to supress Ron Paul, why do they even insert his name on the statistical slide at the bottom of the TV? Do they not have a right to ignore candidates who have not won a single delegate on their own channel that they purchased with their advertisers money? Or should there be a law restricting the right of TV channels to ignore Ron Paul?

You can speak about conspiracies all you want during the seminars you will attend when (and if) you are admitted to an offline university. Until then, let us talk about off-topic bullshit without pushing your anti-illuminati agenda into every imaginable topic (including the savage 2 advertisement topic, dear god).

EDIT: When someone doesn't believe any one of these 9/11 conspiracy theorists, they go ahead and make some remark about how 'ignorant' you are. They tell you that you will soon be a slave. At this point, they've actually given up on spreading the word about the illuminati and simply adopt a smug grin behind their monitor with the knowledge that the person who disagrees with them will be held in bondage.

What peaceful champions of the middle class! What better way to show us all that you are the good guy, and the new world order is evil. "All who oppose the anti-illuminati movement are soon-to-be-whipped slaves who deserve to be oppressed!"

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

??????????????????????

this reminds me of the ranting sweed from sheep in the big city.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• tylerthedruitylerthedrui Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by Vampir

??????????????????????
    maybe i keep running into the same three or four individuals again and again and therefore believe this whole forum is filled with conspiracy theorists.

Or am I completely out-of-line?

Originally posted by tylerthedrui

??????????????????????
    maybe i keep running into the same three or four individuals again and again and therefore believe this whole forum is filled with conspiracy theorists.

Or am I completely out-of-line?

Honestly im gonna say this grow thick skin and learn to skip over the idiotic and baseless and only respond to intelligent posts.

Thats my philosophy on the whole internet

as far as im concerned michael moore, fox news,  and many other people and organizations dont have websites or even exist on the internet.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Honestly im gonna say this grow thick skin and learn to skip over the idiotic and baseless and only respond to intelligent posts.
    Thats my philosophy on the whole internet
    as far as im concerned michael moore, fox news,  and many other people and organizations dont have websites or even exist on the internet.

'tis a good idea. I'm working on it but sometimes even conspiracy theorists manage to get on my nerves. They are so convicted that it's impossible for me to ignore them.

• SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442

Voldemort? Dude no, your so misinformed. Don't you know its the Illuminati !

And those posters giving you fake conspiracies? They are actually the Omar trying to distract you while they take over the world.

And if you don't accept my facts as absolute truth, you must be stupid.

Or part of the Illuminati or Omar. You filthy Omar, i know you're an Omar. How else do you explain that gas mask!?

• Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684

So someone rants about how they are sick and tired of people posting their opinions on how the world works. Humm. You know, OP, this *is* a forum, and umm, uhhh, people talk and share information. Thats how uhh, forums work dude. Wow! I know right? Big huge piece of information you didnt know about? Sorry.

Seriously, if youre that sick of people posting their own ideas, then you know what? DONT READ IT! Dont read what theyre saying. Skip to another thread. Or better yet, get off the freakin site itself? I know, its a novel idea to you, but maybe you should spend some time off the net instead of wasting it away on forums, wasting precious bandwidth whining about how sick you are of people talking about their theories. Wow. Just wow.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by tylerthedrui

I mean seriously guys; if the patriot act means that the government can arrest people for speaking out, then what the fuck are you doing here on the MMORPG.com forums trying to stir up a revolution among the other off-topic browsers? Do you really think we're gonna stop slaying orcs and scientologists to listen to your shit about how we are all sheep? Look, if you want to follow timothy mcveigh's footsteps and bomb a government building, then go ahead and do it - quit sitting here on your ass acting like Winston from 1984 (without being actually supressed from speaking your feelings).
    A-Fucking-Men. I've been saying this for a while.

MMORPG.com's Off-topic has really gone down in recent months. Every other thread is a conspiracy thread, very few people will debate intelligently, and 90% of the decent posters have left. I drop in to deliver the occaisional one-liner every week.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

These forums are just a bunch of people who love to argue for the sake of arguing and conspiracy theorists. Then some conspiracy theorist posts a thread and then all "argue for the sake of arguing" people start disagreeing while the conspiracy theorists agree. And then you got a typical MMORPG.com discussion.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I have one thing to say:

Y2K, lolz.

Originally posted by Ghost12

So someone rants about how they are sick and tired of people posting their opinions on how the world works. Humm. You know, OP, this *is* a forum, and umm, uhhh, people talk and share information. Thats how uhh, forums work dude. Wow! I know right? Big huge piece of information you didnt know about? Sorry.
    Seriously, if youre that sick of people posting their own ideas, then you know what? DONT READ IT! Dont read what theyre saying. Skip to another thread. Or better yet, get off the freakin site itself? I know, its a novel idea to you, but maybe you should spend some time off the net instead of wasting it away on forums, wasting precious bandwidth whining about how sick you are of people talking about their theories. Wow. Just wow.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum21.html

Here is a place where you can talk about conspiracy theories all day long. Somehow though, I feel like you're going to decide to vent your theories on us unwitting because you know that in those forums there will be far more extreme, much more expert, conspiracy theorists - and you will have to refine your ideas to tango with them.

I have more to say on this topic, but for now i have to go. Sasquatch is being kidnapped by a ufo in my backyard so i'm gonna be busy fending the illuminati's ufos off using a satanic ritual the freemasons taught me.

I have more to say on this topic, but for now i have to go. Sasquatch is being kidnapped by a ufo in my backyard so i'm gonna be busy fending the illuminati's ufos off using a satanic ritual the freemasons taught me.

thats my new quote.