Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project PSP-RPG (Open Beta)

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Hey everyone, just yesterday I made my highly anticipated project "Project PSP-RPG" into open beta (for the PSP). I have already hit front page on QJ.net for it's opening beta and it hangs along Maverick Force's other award winning flash projects.

QJ.net NEWS

Original Project PSP-RPG PSU Topic: For more infomation PSP-RPG

I want my people of mmorpg.com to give this RPG a shot. It's a simple browser MMO for the PSP, but it also can be played on PC. So try it out! Project PSP-RPG SERVER: FASTLANE

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

The guards tried to keep me out of Riki's house, but I sneaked in a back window.  The man of the house was nowhere to be found, so I spent a little quality time with Candy. 

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

lol, everybody has been doing that lately.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SolanarSolanar Member UncommonPosts: 188

that looks sweet man, now if I could just get around to updating my psp so i could actually use it for something useful...

also, it'd be probably be better if you posted like a small feature list here, not everyone goes to all the links in a forums post xD

?played: Nearly everything.
    ?waiting: *Darkfall*, Hero''s Journey

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Cool Riki. I'll give it a shot. Run around a bit. Is that where you've been lately? =D