Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MU ONLINE EXCELLENT ITEMS FOR TRADE.

muplayer2000muplayer2000 Member Posts: 5

I have these items in wigle:

+11+16+luck FULL SET dragon armor
+9+16+luck FULL SET Guardian armor
+9+16 +luck full set BONE armor

2 excellent double blade+11+16+ options+skills
1CBN +9 +16 +skill
1CLS +9 +16+ options
10 dinos with full life
Im looking to trade those for other things, since i stopped playing global.

1 lightnight sword +11+16 +skill+option

Send an email to : [email protected]
Dont send me a pm here.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I also have devil wings +11+16+
Also angel wing +11+16
And elf wing with option +3 percent HP recovery.

Wing of elf+3 +luck+ options

Full legendary set +8+luck+option 16

Excellent FULL excellent pad set +7 +luck+options

Excellent vinet set +luck+options

Excellent battle bow+11 +skill+luck+options

Excellent silk set+7+luck+option

I have a few excellent rings

Excellent elven bow+8+luck+opitions+skill

full scale set +7+luck+options

p.s all the options for all the sets+ have additional defence+16

Also all the weapons have +12 extra damage.

Comments

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315

I would just like to take a moment to point out the massive amount of Bless/Souls/Chaos/JoL that are needed for all these items. There is nobody in MU that has that many. Therefore either the items themselves are dupes or you used duped gems.

Buy at your own risk as duped items have a chance to be bugged on trade and will corrupt your character and make them unplayable.

The rarity of these items is insane. Add to this the added stats and the fact that 1 player has all these would equate to winning the lotto 3 times in a row. Almost impossible that this is all legit gear

Edited to add: Maybe not done with dupe. Can use packet hack to make the items.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Maybe he has played the game a very long time? Who knows. At least give him the benifit of the doubt.

If anyone does trade with him from these boards, and something happens as you say, i'm sure we'll know about it. image

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315

Sorry not a total newb. Been playing for a long time now. I have a level 92 MG now with a few excellent items. Prior to that I had a level 220 E-Elf.

Now I cant say anything about your server as I play on Maya BUT I do know as an example that the "High End" guild here is comprised of all folks that played since beta start. They have multiple characters level 200+ each and they even can only afford to gear up their main character the way you have. Also looking at the items you have, you can fully gear 5-6 characters in the BEST gear available ingame. Even having played from beta there's no way you can acquire that many jewels legit. The drop rate on jewels as you know is insane rare. The drop rate on that jewel being a bless or soul is even rarer. usually you get a chaos jewel.

Assuming you only used 1 JoL per item thats still 20+ JoL from BoK which is rarer still than even the jewels themselves