Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please help , cookies

WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

hi , i used to browse throw mmorpg.com ok with opera.....but i was trying to delete cookies well . the problem is now that i get the error :

Your Browser has Cookies Disabled

MMORPG.com requires the use of browser "cookies" to allow our site to function properly.

A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.

If you have a concern about privacy and our use of cookies:

A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.

MMORPG.COM uses cookies to store your preferences at our site and to track the "session state" of your visit. If you choose to use our "auto-login" feature, we store your username and password using a simple encryption technique in a cookie on your computer.

We never use cookies to gather or share your personal information.

You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to access the MMORPG.COM site - as our site requires them to function properly and prevent site abuse.

Some firewall programs (i.e. ZoneAlarm, Norton Firewall) can block all cookies before they reach your web browser.

Please also make sure that this is not the source of the problem!

After you get cookies enabled, click this link to return to the site.

If you feel you are getting this message in error, please contact us at [email protected]

------------------------------

but cookies are activated ....=S i unistalled , reinstaled , cleaned register all , still isnt working :(

i am using IE now , but i cant visit mmorpg with opera :(  , i had that problem time ago and i fixed it , but cant remember =( , help please

Comments

• SallaciSallaci Member Posts: 14

the only suggestion i can give u now is to try to delete all the cookies manually to be sure they are deleted, close all the opera windows then re-open it and try again