Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kind of a weird situation...

Mak-A-VeliMak-A-Veli Member Posts: 18

I bought Prophecies right around christmas, and have been playing it since.  My brother watched me play and asked me if he could create a character on my account.  So I let him and after a while when i wanted to store more and more items, even after all available upgrades, bank space was very limited. So I made him delete his character and and buy his on account if he wanted to play that badly (he rarely played).  So just recently I decided to buy Factions.  So right after I buy it, I come home and set it down since i had to leave to go somewhere.  While i was gone, my brother opened the game downoaded it on our other computer, and used the access key inside for himself.  So now, I have no way to get factions onto my account.  So my question is, can I buy an access key online that i could use with factons, since it seems rather pointless to go out and buy the same exact software again just for an access key.  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

At character selection, you should have a "enter store" thing. That will let you buy factions and will automaticly use the acess key on your account. You'll need a credit card.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.

• Mak-A-VeliMak-A-Veli Member Posts: 18

So when it says "add to cart" that means I'm just gonna get an access key, and they don't have to ship me the game?

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Technicly you never needed the faction client to play the game. All you need is the faction key to access the content which is downloaded as needed.

So no, thay won't ship you a box. Might save you some installing time if you ever uninstall.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.

• Mak-A-VeliMak-A-Veli Member Posts: 18

ok thank you