Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anarchy Online: Our 100 Beta Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• NjalNjal Member Posts: 29

I won too :)

Now when do i get my prize? :P

• SilvareaSilvarea Member Posts: 72

What about Ex AO players.. I ask because when I was seriously thinking of returning to AO I thought I would go out and get the upgrade but I was told by funcom that I would not be allowed to use the free 30 day period as I had a previous account??? So I don't see my question answered here!

So, I'm one of the lucky 100 and i confirmed nr 54.. but when do we actually get the price and how?
    E-mail or some package or something?

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

Just came to home after 3 days when i was off from my city and you can guess what the heck happen in that time image Till today i entered maybe in 5 contest here on mmorpg.com but never was choosed for win BUT now when i was away from home&internet what happen?Yes i could win in case i`m home imageimage 159th position on list imageimage

Thats not fair image poor dizirgee image

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::
    lordken->Friendly Mastermind

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• RandumassRandumass Member Posts: 100
    Heh i won too. number 17 confirmed was out of town the day it was drawn so i had to rush quickly back.

-Randumass-
    Its not the most powerful or the most intelligent species that survives, its the one most responsive to change.

-Randumass-

• BildgeratBildgerat Member Posts: 85
    Thannk you for the help, I was wondering about the active account as well as I have looked and might be interested in this game, from what I see it seems pretty nice and looks powerful.  If I get into the beta I will go ahead and try it and based on what I have read so far and seen I will most likely continue to play it for along time.

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Has anyone actually gotten the prize?
    I know I haven't.