It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
mmos sense of attack's impact
- Age of Conan http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21141.html
- Lord of the Rings http://www.gamespot.com/video/914860/6171153/the-lord-of-the-rings-online-shadows-of-angmar-gameplay-movie-13
- Guild Wars http://www.gamespot.com/video/914653/6123665/guild-wars-gameplay-movie-14
- World of Warcraft http://youtube.com/watch?v=2YYHLpOsJjk
- Vanguard http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/vanguard/video_player.html?id=JCc3njCo5bkLuzbX
- Gods and Heroes http://www.gamespot.com/video/926725/6166905/gods--heroes-rome-rising-gameplay-movie-2
- many more
- Lineage 2http://youtube.com/watch?v=eg-T131fkRg
- Mo Xiang http://youtube.com/watch?v=ra_17EcwiUU
- Silkroad http://youtube.com/watch?v=oYCkKXZLLI0
- Aion http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21407.html
- Requiem: Bloodymare http://youtube.com/watch?v=BzFaWnajJ1w
- Shaiya http://youtube.com/watch?v=LqmrJLoKn6U
- many more
Remember this is purely only the sound of attacks.... the sense of the attacks.... the sense of attack's impact.... the sense of impact of the attack. Not talking what game is better..... just purely for the sense of attack's impact. Also only talking about in MMORPG..... mmorpg's sense of attack's impact..... the sound of the impact when hit.... know im saying? Also all or most asian mmos moves/skills animation are more better and stylish.
In my opinion.... all or most american/euro mmos has weak, soft sound/sense of attack's impact when compare to all or most asian mmos. In asian mmos sense of attack's impact its like you can feel it!
In Age of Conan pretend theres no roaring sound and focus listening to the sound of hit... the sound of the attack's impact.... you will know it sound so weak.
Do you agree or disagree?
about 75% western's non-mmo title such as:
- Two Worlds
- Beowulf http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/124058.html
- Untold Legends http://www.gametrailers.com/player/14632.html
....has nice melee sense of impact..... but why not in mmorpgs? whats up with that? 75% of westerns non-mmo has nice sense of impact while western's mmo 99.99% doe's not have nice sense of impact. western and mmo jus dont get along? Oh yeah.... If westers mmo is cause its more realistic.... If Age of Conan is more of realistic.... then why Beowulf has nice sense of impact? know im saying?
western and mmos..... whats up?