Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial anywhere?

TelluraTellura Member Posts: 6

Hello,

I would be interested in trying Lineage II. I've looked around the net for a free trial, but there's seem to be none actually (the ones I found are old and not working anymore). Anyone knows of a way to try the game free for a couple of days?

Thank you very much for your time.

Comments

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

trial no longer work's

• wiredknightswiredknights Member Posts: 56

At this moment Lineage 2 has no kind of trial avaiable..

I bought the game to "try it out" a week ago, to take some time out of WoW and well.. Lineage 2 is just all about killing the same kind of mob over and over till you level..

Lotsa typos in the quests, kinda engrish, but it's a OK game if you just want to pass some time.

In my opinion WoW still rocks the MMO world.

Anyhow I'm in the Franz server if you want to join up. :) Nelchael is my nick there.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507

Originally posted by wiredknights

I bought the game to "try it out" a week ago, to take some time out of WoW and well.. Lineage 2 is just all about killing the same kind of mob over and over till you level..

Close, but I'd say Lineage 2 is about killing mobs in the same area over and over until you level.  Then you move on to a new area and kill everything in the new area.

Until the end game, when  the PVP gets really good.... but what a road to travel.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

Lotsa typos in the quests, kinda engrish, but it's a OK game if you just want to pass some time.

Anyhow I'm in the Franz server if you want to join up. :) Nelchael is my nick there.

they is a free trial, check the link i postet... and no it's not just about killing mob's over and over.

• redgirlredgirl Member Posts: 5

this link it doesn't work now .and the free trial has been expired.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Lineage II is about Friendships, Clans and Alliances. It's about creating bonds with other players so you can defeat your enemies in PvP. Lineage II is a VERY social game and comparing it to WoW is like comparing apples to oranges. Sure they're both fruit but......well I think you know where I'm going with this.

On topic though I don't think there is any free trial for L2 at this time, sorry.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• TelluraTellura Member Posts: 6

Found one... here : http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1008005&an=0&page=0#Post1008005

If you can understand French, you'll be able to register to the website and grab a 14-days trial.

• spacefeedspacefeed Member Posts: 2

No trails...... And I still believe in the magic of WOW, too.

• spacefeedspacefeed Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Tellura

Found one... here : http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1008005&an=0&page=0#Post1008005
    If you can understand French, you'll be able to register to the website and grab a 14-days trial.

I cannot understand French....Can any one offer a link of free trail?