Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you're donating sperm for extra cash....

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    That is just....pathetic. People have no honor now adays. If you make a deal by your word, you should keep to it, not use some fancy lawyer tactics to drain the cash from somone.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

did u see how much he has to pay out every month? Over 1500 a month OUCH lol

and just think the reason why he went to the Sperm donor clinic in the FIRST place was to make a few extra bucks lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

You know what'd be weird? Being like some 20 year long sperm donor. And its like, "Yerp. I have 3578 children!"

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i don't really see the reason in donating in the first place..

you have your genes everywhere, there are your children everywhere in the world..and you don't even know the mother? lest their own name?

• bsherlockbsherlock Member Posts: 491

Originally posted by En1Gma

.......put that cup away young man
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/23/sperm.donor.ap/index.html

Only in the USA! your litigation culture is ruining the world

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by bsherlock
    Only in the USA! your litigation culture is ruining the world

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, if we had laws like the French...the world would have been over decades ago image

• TrebekTrebek Member Posts: 266

That's hilarious. The guy is paying over 1k a month when REAL deadbeat dads get away with paying little or no child support whatsoever. My worthless excuse for a father doesnt pay nor ever did pay child support for me or my 2 brothers (who are still in custody of my mother, since they are under age). And my fiance's father only pays like $30/month and that guy is loaded. Where's the justice system now?

---------------------------------
    Long Term MMO's Played:
    Ultima Online - 3 Years
    Dark Age of Camelot - 3 Years

Less Than 1 Month:
    Shadowbane, Planetside
    Everquest, Ragnarok Online
    City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies
    Horizons, Fung Wan Online
    The Sims Online

-----------------------------------
    | Final Fantasy | Free iPod |
    -----------------------------------

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

There's no common sense left in this country, if not the world.

A friend of mine married a chick with a kid from a previous relationship. The kids father never paid his child support, which wasn't much, but the state tried coming after my friend for $100,000 from the kids old medical bills, from before he was even dating her, and it wasn't his kid, and he never adopted him.

It just doesn't pay to leave the house anymore.

-------
    I was never what you wanted, I could never never please.
    I swallowed all our sorrow in the midst of my disease.
    All my fortunes, all my gains, all the battles I have won...
    Now collapsing like the rain, I stand alone, your only son...

Take some solace in these words, take notice of this place.
    Hollow whispers that they are, like the wind upon my face.
    Sing softly in my ear and look at me with wonder.
    I will try to ease your fear as the darkness pulls you under.

Greed. Its a disease.

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

A curable disease, mind you.

• raptorfalconraptorfalcon Member Posts: 126

OMG !!! I cant believe that bit*h !! So the guy actually helps her by donating and now he ends up paying his life away to a women he didnt even had sex with... image

• SketchSketch Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Yea my wonderful father made two payments my entire time growing up, when I asked him for money for college he said no and once I was over 18 and no longer in school he imediatly filed to have support payments cancelled. Yet oddly enough, he wonders why I never want to visit him.image

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

She really is a greedy, horrible person who should pay for her abuse of the justice system.  If this crap can really happen, this country should just give up on having a viable, fair legal system. image

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com

It could be worse. If it happened in the middle east, the guy could have his wang cut off for masturbating. And the woman would die for ever contemplating putting sperm in her vagina without being married to him.

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

That's kinda racist man. Removal of one's wang is not a punishment used by the justice systems of any Middle Eastern countries.  Artifical insemination is not considered infidelity in any area of the middle east with the sophistication to perform that procedure.  Only in the most remote, backwards tribal villages would such acts even be considered.

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com

If you steal, they cut your hand off. If you're gay, they knock a brick wall down ontop of you. Well, the Taliban used to do that, we got rid of them, so I withdraw my statement. I'm sure the middle east has a legit justice system.

Sorry if I offended anyone, and i'm not being sarcastic.

Originally posted by Sir-Sven

If you steal, they cut your hand off. If you're gay, they knock a brick wall down ontop of you. Well, the Taliban used to do that, we got rid of them, so I withdraw my statement. I'm sure the middle east has a legit justice system.
    Sorry if I offended anyone, and i'm not being sarcastic.

Wheres the bad?

• JoeBiscuitJoeBiscuit Member Posts: 57

Man. That is ridiculous....