Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I falled enloved

Hiya guys, i have fallen enlove with gorgeous chik playing runescape, and I really love her. whats your ideas, am I insane or this can be possible?

Comments

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

*spoiler*

She's a dude

member of imminst.org

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926

4% - Issues

25% - you're not mature enough to make it work anyway

75% - penis

Go for that 1%.  Oh, and grow the heck up.    

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

I falled enloved

Quick! Wipe it off! jk.

I think it's common sense that most hot women don't hang out online looking for love because they can already get enough of it in real life. I'd suggest looking for where the strings attach.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Sharajat

4% - Issues
    75% - penis

104% is a lot to ask of anyone...

I know my coach used to ask us to give 110% but come on.

What 1% is he supposed to be shooting for?

I do agree, grow up first then come back and laugh at your post.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• First, how old are you?

Second, have you ever met the person, face to face?

I'm sure this will upset a lot of people and bla bla bla, but you cannot fall in love in this manner. You can meet people, sure, you can hang out online, sure. But until you have gotten to know the person flesh and blood you do not know who they are. Don't jump into anything. You cannot know the real person dealing with an online avatar in a video game, in a chat room, and even, yes, over the phone.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Why does it not surprise me that this "gorgeous chik" plays Runescape?

-Machiavelli

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396

4% - Issues
    75% - penis

Learn how to add before you try and make fun of someone please.

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

4% - Issues
    75% - penis

Go for that 1%. Oh, and grow the heck up.

Well golly gee wow.
    My work here is complete but for the hell of it let's just complete the 2nd grade again.

Since this guy completely failed to burn a newspaper with a blow torch, let's just set a side all the trash talk.

This could be the 'one' you are looking for but then again.., not.
    Before you fall in this enloved you speak of make sure you know what kind of waters you're swimming in before you jump in.
    If that doesn't add up to your head, then take a look around, and think.

But, since you were so haste-full about posting about it on a message board (especially Off-topic MMORPG boards) then I doubt you have the sense to accomplish anything I just told you.
    Good luck.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

i falled enloved one timing but i ended with break of hearting aftering she breakingd hearted.

What?

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    1. 1) I falled enloved
    2. 2) With gorgeous chik
    3. 3) ??????
    4. 4) Profit!

Meh.. bit of a stretch there, how in the hell did he manage to spell 'gorgeous' but butcher everything else?

• 28days28days Member Posts: 213

Originally posted by n25philly

*spoiler*

She's a dude

LOL 

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Originally posted by Zikiel

1) I falled enloved
    2) With gorgeous chik
    3) ??????
    4) Profit!

Meh.. bit of a stretch there, how in the hell did he manage to spell 'gorgeous' but butcher everything else?
    1.) Go on 4chan

2.) Go on /b/

3.) ???

4.) PROFIT!

-Machiavelli

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Yech... didn't need to be reminded, lesson learned: No more meme use.

• housegardenhousegarden Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Adreal

I falled enloved
    Quick! Wipe it off! jk.
    I think it's common sense that most hot women don't hang out online looking for love because they can already get enough of it in real life. I'd suggest looking for where the strings attach.
    I entirely agree with this!!!!

You should wipe it off as quickly as possible!

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    Originally posted by ViolentY

Why does it not surprise me that this "gorgeous chik" plays Runescape?

didn't you know its a requirement that any girl that ranks from a 7-10 to be interested in less attractive males that they meet online that they play runescape, hello kitty, or some other crap grade mmo?

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

What... you started talking to her (or probably him) and then he sent you a picture of another girl in real life? And you fell in love? No wai, you're insane.

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

I falled enloved once and well, lets just say my psychologist said he would talk to the warden about getting out of here sooner.  Additionally the doctors said that there is an 8% chance my sight will return and my missing appendages could spontaneously regenerate.

I say "Go For It!"

~Hairysun~

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

I agree with Sawtooth to a extent. Your not going to really know if the love you have for someone is real or not until you meet and live with them. I did meet someone online and I did fall in love. Went and lived with her in her country. Well wouldnt ya know it felt the same in person as online. So its a crapshoot really. You either are or arent in love.

• vampiress92vampiress92 Member Posts: 266

When I read the title of this thread, I kept wanting to add "and I skinned my knee."

But, yeah. New user + bad spelling+ <7 posts + Runescape = epic fail.

• zlayzerzlayzer Member Posts: 81

Kinda like 95% of the runescape community is male but some tend to play as females to fool foolish kids and some older people.

I played as a girl for about 2 years because i had to change my gender ingame to female in order to complete a quest.

Then i didnt feel like spending 8 min running back to the wizard to change myself back to male.

So i probbly think it's a Male.

My suggestion is that you dont try to find "her" or something like that since you cant fall in love by looking at another persons avatar ingame when all the players pretty much look the same ingame!