Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Immortal for life (Offer Ended 10TH JAN 2008)

A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

Source

We are very pleased to announce that the current Immortal for Life offer is now extended until 10th January 2008 due to popular demand from players who may not have the spare money following the festive period.

All Immortal or Hero accounts created on or before this date will be flagged as Immortal for Life.

Happy New Year to all FURY players.

Comments

• ShamerShamer Member Posts: 3

Does this apply to accounts with the free month of immortal?

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

Should do afaik.

As long as you've bought the game (digital download or boxed) and registered it before the date stated in the OP.

• ShamerShamer Member Posts: 3

good im glad to hear that.

• salsa007salsa007 Member Posts: 1

So your saying that  that if i get the key and upgrade which upgraded plan do i accept because i read that once you enter code you automaticly get immortal

like if i accept the free month after the 30 days will i stay immortal or will i go back to hero

because if that happens that, that is false advertisment

as it is spose to be immortal FOR LIFE

• SadSurferSadSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 67

I just asked the same question via Support and got this answer ...

'Hi,

Thanks for the ticket.

All accounts will get upgarded on 10th January 2008, your account will show as 'Immortal Free Month' and will switch on the 10th - there is no need for you to do any more.

Thanks

FURY Customer Support Team

So it looks like we are all OK :)

SS

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Woo hoo! i had the same question! this is awsome :D I love this game!

Originally posted by A55A5IN

Source

We are very pleased to announce that the current Immortal for Life offer is now extended until 10th January 2008 due to popular demand from players who may not have the spare money following the festive period.

All Immortal or Hero accounts created on or before this date will be flagged as Immortal for Life.
    Happy New Year to all FURY players.

Bumping this for those who have missed it.

To explain a bit more, Immortal status is usually gained via paying for a monthly subscription to the game. You get some non game breaking additional benefits (ie you're not literally immortal :p).

Your last chance to get Immortal status (without having to subscribe EVER) for life for the cost of buying the game ($20) ends on the 10th of January.

Paypal transactions can take longer than a day FYI.

Chosen = downloaded (free) & no subscription.
    Hero = downloaded (paid for) & no subscription.
    Immortal = downloaded (paid for) & monthly subscription.

Here are what you get for each type of account

Is this game worth $20 ($19.99)?
    YES.

Bumping this because there are players who loved the game but didn't want to pay a subscription for Immortal status.
    Well if thats you, then heres your chance.

Heres what you gotta do to take advantage of this deal:

1) Purchase a FURY Authorisation Key online or from any good retailer. You can get this Key direct from us by CLICKING HERE for as little as $19.99.

2) Once you have purchased FURY you will be given a Authorisation Key (check inside the box or your email inbox or junk mail folders) to find this, you will need this in a moment.

3) CLICK HERE to goto the FURY Account Management page. Once logged in click on the 'Upgrade Plan' link on the left hand side.

4) Add your FURY Authorisation Key, click 'Continue' and Bob's your auntie, you are now a FURY Hero - congratulations!

Once the above is done, your account status will change to Immortal after the 10Th of January.
    read the official statement HERE.

Grats on supporting one of the best MMOPVP games out there!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Yeah this is worth it, other then having to pay a monthly fee for immortal you get it for free forever, its really nice for 20 bucks. I did this the day they said you could get immortal free, while about 5 of my friends from school did it yesterday to make sure they could still get it in time. Its worth it if you actually enjoy the game, unlike a lot of people on this forum, and if your new just play it free, you don't get any content taken away.

• JizzJizz Member Posts: 2

i didnt really understand this whole immortal for life thing but i downloaded the game and played it for a bit, liked it then decided to upgrade to immortal (this was before the 10th) so i subscribed for the monthly immortal plan, will it keep billing me monthly? or will it not bill me because i did it before the 10th? so then i could cancel my subscription and play free :)

Well the deal was that for a limited period only you could buy the game, register it and then become Immortal for life which is the equivalent of subscribing to the game for life.

If you have registered your purchased copy of the game before the 10Th of January, your account should be updated to Immortal sometime after.

SO I imagine if you were paying a subscription, that should stop and you should still have an Immortal account after the 10Th of January.

Any problems with this, contact Customer Support.

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

For those who have upgraded to Hero and got into the 'Immortal for Life' before Jan/10th offer note that your account still says 'Account status Immortal- Free Month' but check the expiry date -- its 2099/12/5 lol