Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is boring

LOL come on people

i hade a lvl 167 engineer

and it got gay but some people like it some dont i really quite when i bug went through and every body in ssserver got booted i remember that so badly

the game lagged all the time espeically with the guild tower zones

it was look shoot ounce and lagg for 2 mins theen die lol

The axe carries its wait worth gold for the bountys it recovers is priceless.
-SHADOWS

Soverign Malus some call me
Blood hound is what other's say.
I shall crush all opponents
Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
- Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

Comments

• diegofrgcdiegofrgc Member Posts: 451

Really?boring, huh? imageWell maybe its lag because your computer image, why dont change the quality of the game? I know its lag but, not that lag, and i have been playing that game for several months.....well more than a year exactly

• KyuutenKyuuten Member Posts: 35

An engineer eh? well there's your first problem I think. Now don't get me wrong I loved playing my engineer. But From what I've heard they're kind of lacking a bit. One of my friend who did a little research for me, since I'm considering coming back after a long break, to see how engineers are now adays. From what he's told me is you need the help of a high lvl metaphysist (wrong spelling on that) to help you buff up so you can actually use your high LvL pets. I've also done some looking and they're not the best grouping pet class (Though you might enjoy soloing more than I).

As for the lag thing. I believe diegofrgc might have helped you with that. I never had any trouble with lag when I played, though it was back a few months. The only thing I couldn't stand was pet pathing. That's actually what drove me away from the game to begin with. I got so fustrated with my robot humping a chair in the on room, while I died in the next. Have they fixed that problem yet? TTyL TTFN!

~Kyuuten~

• Jaren22Jaren22 Member Posts: 2

No pet pathing still has not been fixed, although now when your pet gets stuck he will "pop" to you after a few agonizing seconds of dying... I have a 148 Engineer and yes you DO need a high level meta-physicist (Theres the spelling for you Kyuuten =P) to buff you so you can use a high level pet. Engineers are generally unwanted now unless you have an extraordinary pet for you level (ie. level 200 pet at level 120) I recently left the game mainly because I was sick of not being able to find a group since shadowlands came out. I would have started a new character but when I first started AO groups were easy to find to start leveling but the world seems bare now....

-=Jaren=-

• MegaiceMegaice Member Posts: 19
    First of all...THIS GAME OWNS if u know what the heck ur doing.. 2nd of all if u wanna real pet class,choose metaphysasyst...they use up to 3 pets. 3rd of all pet classes arent really that fun for me(just my opinion) i like actually killing things wiht my own weapons or hands instead of just commanding a pet but..engis are alright if u wanna use weapons and a pet(pistols mostly). Personally...my favorite class is either Keeper or Soldier. And 4th of all the game isnt laggy for me and i got a 56k modem....so i dont c wtf ur complaining about. If you want to see real lag,play Planetside :)

• KyuutenKyuuten Member Posts: 35

LoL, I totally agree with you on the Planetside comment image. and I just resubcribed to the game and made a Crat image! w00t! ding 9! hehehe TTyL TTFN!

~Kyuuten~

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

this is server side lag
    not your comp

worst writen code in any online games

• Jeff7477Jeff7477 Member Posts: 35
    I don't get any lag at all.  image

crock, you damn fanboy

Ive seen your topics in the forums, you just write bllsht, insulting games.

WTF, what mmorpg do you LIKE?

Are you a hater?

• EmilinEmilin Member Posts: 94

Been with Ao for more than a year now and I really think it's getting too dull and boring for me. And now that SL came out it's hard to find a team unless you go to SL (and I hate SL landscape, so complicated and easy to fall off, AND NO GRID ARMOR that I spent more than 70 million on it). Plus I found EvE to me much more interesting for me at least.

Darn it, where's that cancel button?

<---- my fixer hehe image

-Clothes and Armor Tradeskiller

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by Jaren22

No pet pathing still has not been fixed, although now when your pet gets stuck he will "pop" to you after a few agonizing seconds of dying... I have a 148 Engineer and yes you DO need a high level meta-physicist (Theres the spelling for you Kyuuten =P) to buff you so you can use a high level pet. Engineers are generally unwanted now unless you have an extraordinary pet for you level (ie. level 200 pet at level 120) I recently left the game mainly because I was sick of not being able to find a group since shadowlands came out. I would have started a new character but when I first started AO groups were easy to find to start leveling but the world seems bare now....
    -=Jaren=-

Another great post that explains exactly whats the problem in this game... I left AO a month after SL came out since everyone of my friends and Omni ememys were going or gone....I also got tired of trying to camp in that Aggro hell called Shadowlands just to get a few books so I could use my new SL doggy nano.....My pet would go everywhere but where I targeted him in shadownlands (stirring up aggro the whole time) aggro that for some reason came straight for me...Nothing like seeing 20 Shadownland Mobs (who had insane damage and hp) comming straight at you... And where was my pet (who was 35 lvls higher then me) to protect me... I well your guess is as good as mine......

He did show back up when I was rezzing though... Weeeeee

And no I was not a noobie, before SL while waiting for a borg team me (lvl 102) and my pet would often solo them.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• BeldaroBeldaro Member Posts: 119

Yea, pet classes have always had problems in AO. Specially now that mobs dont see the pets and just go for the pet-owner instead... whole idea of having pets is that they should be hitting the pets instead of you, but nooooo 2 hits on pet then switch over to whacking the poor caster with 2 hp and no armor ^^

But seriously, engineers are uber at the moment. ohno wait they gimped the pets again, ah ok they suck image They have really perfected the art of nerfing lol. You level for 12 months and go from 200-220 and realise youre still using the same pet as you did before shadowlands hehe, teh suq

_______________________________________________________________________________________

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by crock

this is server side lag
    not your comp

Oh ok, that would explain why I never get any lag while playing AO, even in the most busy places image

Honestly, if you dont know what your talking about don't talk at all. I have played AO on many diferent computers, and the lag has always been non-existant.  Of course there will be ocasional slow downs, but that is the players computer, not the server.

There is problems with AO that could be fixed, but don't make up problems that don't exist just to piss people off

Yes

His computer is:

Pentium 300 MHz

TNT videocard, supports Direct X 4

10 GB HD

32MB RAM

LoL! upgrade your computer and youll see its not the server.

J00 find AO laggy and buggy?

He must be an EQ fanboy

Originally posted by Brunel
    Originally posted by crock
    this is server side lagnot your comp
    Oh ok, that would explain why I never get any lag while playing AO, even in the most busy places imageHonestly, if you dont know what your talking about don't talk at all. I have played AO on many diferent computers, and the lag has always been non-existant. Of course there will be ocasional slow downs, but that is the players computer, not the server.There is problems with AO that could be fixed, but don't make up problems that don't exist just to piss people off

try big tower war battle or go to adonis to rubberbang ur butt

but u cant at lvl 76

Originally posted by diegofrgc
    Yes
    His computer is:
    Pentium 300 MHz
    TNT videocard, supports Direct X 4
    10 GB HD
    32MB RAM
    LoL! upgrade your computer and youll see its not the server.
    J00 find AO laggy and buggy?
    He must be an EQ fanboy

dont cry hecklers lover::::01::::::01::::::01::::::01::::::01::

u r not simple AO fanboy...u r the biggest hecklers lover