Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Zu, Support Zu, Vote for Zu!

2»

Comments

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by Kennuttz
    Its OK so far,on a par with hero online maybe,but with w,a,s,d controls that H.O lacked last time i played it. the free flying is a nice touch also

Hero has W-A-S-D movement and free flying skill also. Are these your only arguments that make Zu a better game than Hero?

• KennuttzKennuttz Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by dragulea

Originally posted by Kennuttz

Its OK so far,on a par with hero online maybe,but with w,a,s,d controls that H.O lacked last time i played it. the free flying is a nice touch also

Hero has W-A-S-D movement and free flying skill also. Are these your only arguments that make Zu a better game than Hero?

I never said it was better, i said in my opinion they were similar, from what i remember of hero online last time i played.

• airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373

Someone doesnt have anything better to do ,made a ton of accounts and replyed to himself saying how the great the game is ... sigh.This game suxxor!

[quote]Originally posted by KennuttzI never said it was better, i said in my opinion they were similar, from what i remember of hero online last time i played.[/b][/quote]

No, the 2 flight systes are not similar at all: in Hero flying doesn't cost any money, but it can only be obtained at a certain (high) lvl. in Zu you can fly even at the lowest levels, but it costs money - a lot of money (you only get 3 free flights) and you do it through certain teleports. Also, during flight, you're unable to use any skill or pots, the route is presettled (except the auto fly) and once the flight is initiated it can't be stopped before reaching the destination, while in Hero you can fly to whatever spot on the map you like, taking any route you can think of, and you can stop and fly again at any given moment; while flying in Hero you can still get hit by mobs, in Zu you're untouchable. The only similarity between the two is that both are...flight systems.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

yes, i think the quest system should be adjust

i always kill lots of monsters again and again. but i like it, i think it is a good game.

The only thing that bugs me regarding the quests & mobs issue is the not so logical way of giving them: you receive a quest that requires to go in a certain map and kill a certain monster, then get back to NPC, just to get another quest in the same area! After several consecutive teleports to Miracle, Death World or Zin Palace you really start to hate the guy in charge of creating the quests...

• Snoopy93kSnoopy93k Member Posts: 8

I think Zu is a great game especially in Open beta. There are some stuff that the development team needs to improve and they should remove some guards but other than that Zu is a real good game and i dont know wat everyone is bitching about.

There are some ways to bypass the guards (invisibility trinkets); if you're a high level, you can also kill them - I've seen ppl doing it. Imagine how someone feels when he/she's attacked and all the guards around are killed...terrible