Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To All Who Thinks This Game Is Horrible, And to The Ones who Love It

Comments

• CaptAntillusCaptAntillus Member Posts: 58

This, of course, is not a game for insecure teenagers who have the desperate need of afirmation and have to kill everything that moves in the game(if player controlled, better).

What most attracted me in this game is that you are not forced to be a warrior, you can choose different paths, you can play in many ways. To fight is fun, but to be a merchant, or an explorer, is also fun.

I think people who love the slaughter of orcs and alikes, and have the desperate need to attack other players, shall not even bother about these game. But those who seek something more historical,  mature and complex, can give this game a try.

BTW: I´d like to know how you can create an alt t make the 30 million quest. Unless you find a way to make you low-leveled alt to destroy a skeleton armed ship and kill the shogun, you won´t make it.

• DougallDougall Member Posts: 32

you get the 30m well before you have to fight any ship or mob ? but you close the end of the quest if you take the 30m thats why many ppl use alts and get the bead with there main char then take the 30m

• DougallDougall Member Posts: 32

btw it`s 7 elq and a lev 1 ship and lev 0 land skills it`s all you need

• QSProductionQSProduction Member Posts: 12

hey guys, i will support VC if someone please explains to me how to play. im not sure if either its not very friendly to noobs or if im just plain stupid, either way im finding it very hard to do anything, especially when no one will talk to me on the mellagen server. its a tad shit just killing crabs and timbering away when you dont actually know what anything is for, ive read some of the stuff and tried to understand, and after about 3 days of trying to play i will probably get it, but if someone would be so kind to HELP me, it would be much apriciated. thanks :) and ye the game is good, just want to play it

• QSProductionQSProduction Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by r3dbull

Originally posted by Trojangoku

This game is pretty good :)

Finally a game that doesnt center around killing...lol.

We can build, repair, collect resources and manage our ship.

Love it.
    Yeah it's a game where u can do other things that just killing mobs or whatever.

And it's quite good that u can leave your char  "afk" doing the job for you like fishing,mining, timbering or fighting. It reduces the time that u have to spend instead of doing things like discovering sparkles or building etc etc while you're in front of the monitor

im guessing this would be a great game to make a powermining 3rd party tool or something without anyone noticing since you can leave your char and no one will notice, as no one talks. i need lots of help understanding the basics of the game, but i cant be arsed to quit game and go on forum and wait by for some one to reply. good game, just not chatty enough. too much AFK and not enough "HI LOL IM BOB" sort of thing happening.

• warhammer08warhammer08 Member Posts: 2

i must say i have just started and i have found it very good.... i really like this game and it maybe that some people don't help but i have found people that help me alot and still offer help

• IgginsIggins Member Posts: 2

I stopped playing this game a long time ago cause everything looked so dirty and crashy...

but I decided to give another chance now that I'm with a new computer and new net. maybe that was the problem too (i had the requiriments but my internet was a chaos)

yeah, is a game for patience ppl, i loved to farm, i think is a good beggining for understand better this game.

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Just downloaded this last night. It seems ok so far. Graphics are 'adequate' but not great.

Setting screen resolution requires you to edit an ini file in the game folder, which I found really odd. That's a core item that should really be in the options menu before you even launch the game. I had to go digging through the official forums to figure out how to do it.

The game play is a little clunky but so far it's been interesting. Going to take a bit to get used to it though as the controls are very counter-intuitive. Seems like it could be a decent game though.

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• UBVXK1HKUBVXK1HK Member Posts: 1

I play VCO on occasion. First good point..ITS FREE!!!. Second good point. It's free. Third good point. I like merchant men games. Although the trading system could be a bit more dynamic with a wider range of goods. The quest system is difficult to use. Mostly because of the engrish. The graphics are mediocre at best. The overall game play is slightly better than mediocre. The point n click is a negative. But.. I had grown accustomed to it from playing all the other free asian games that are out there right now. I think what it takes to upgrade your ships is a bit more time consuming than I would like. But at least when you do get to the next ship grade you know you have earned it. Overall I would say that for a free game it is totally awsome. If I was paying for it I would expect a bit more.

• SpirusSpirus Member Posts: 10

Started playing this game in April 2007 and i haven't been properly dry since then.This game got all you can ask for great community ,pvp and big sea and land battles.The future looks bright bugs are being looked at and mistakes in english are being corrected

• savagegoosesavagegoose Member Posts: 41

Yes there is alot of people on every server. there making more because the game is filing up so fast . Do you think this game would get out of control if ppl from RS found out about this game??

hehe im from Rs and this game looks intriguing, im gonna post,

http://www.igg.com/member/vc_reg.php?by=2

over on rs forum, asd theres a lot of us looking for anothe rplace to cause greif, now that jasgex have basically screwd up their game entierly.

tks for the info on a great f2p game

• hachanhachan Member Posts: 21

Would say that this game is fun but after watching as it closes 7 times on its own and the other bs the game has to offer, I just instantly uninstalled the game.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

it seems this is a good game, my friends told me many times. i'll have a try anyway.

• kyleman04kyleman04 Member Posts: 1

I believe this is just an all around great game.

I have not been playing for long but I cant get enough of it. The community is really nice and supportive and there are tons of skills to work with.

• EthicalGamerEthicalGamer Member Posts: 2

1) Never put your credit card details on this website. EVER.

2) This forum is far to restrictive on views that are adverse to Moderators, Admin and IGG.

My character and my friend's was deleted, I suspect (I'm sure I'm allowed to suspect now aren't I? or is this another 'illegal' act?) that this may have arisen from an argument regarding biased moderation by a mod who is also a player in the same server and consequently part of an enemy guild/alliance. The thread is in the Dagama/Cook should anyone bother to see... I was threatened with a ban lol. Consequently 2 things happened, my account and another buddy of mine was deleted.

After posting some information regarding the lack of support or even basic business principles for players or more correctly clients, I've had my posts deleted, and the remainder of my account of which the character has been deleted -banned from the forum to top it off lmao.

Well here is the post that got me banned finally. Enjoy.

This is Tom again.

[URL=http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29458752pq0.jpg][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/903/29458752pq0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You would think he was able to converse logically... I could have got better responses from an infant. BTW - 15 minute replies.

Now his is Sam, he's the best out of the CS lot, but still has those 15-20 minute replies. You see them typing the whole time but they come out with a 6 word sentence.

[URL=http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qqyb5.jpg][IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/350/qqyb5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Kind of weird there's no refunds as they claim to be able to resolve all ingame and system problems, but just for some reason can't resolve any hacker made issues.

[URL=http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qqqcm9.jpg][IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1424/qqqcm9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Why is it that these people associate hackers with players giving them passwords? Does hacking mean the same in Chinese as in english?

[URL=http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qqqqkw9.jpg][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3136/qqqqkw9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Well one thing is for sure they keep saying they can't do anything against hackers and if your accounts are hacked into then its no-can-do from IGG. Weird thing is, if the system deletes our characters then they will reinstate it, but if a hacker does it? no. Same security system for credit cards as in game... well that leaves not that much room for thought.

[URL=http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfvf6.jpg][IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8430/wtfvf6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Thankyou moderators for your fine work.

KOKMASTA

asd

• HardcorejunkHardcorejunk Member Posts: 1

Can someone help me?

I got  a problem with the website of this game

Its just offline all the time....

I can't register or download this game... and i want it to try it out

PM me please!

• SuperqwertySuperqwerty Member Posts: 54

Forget VCO and play the alternative Bounty Bay Online. They have a subscription to pay every month, but that's all you'll pay. The GM support is far superior in BBO and they won't delete you if you dare to complain on the forums!

• sirlsirl Member Posts: 9

GAME IS GREAT! For all ppl who like ships, open seas, history, policy, sieges of capitals, huge power ships, pirates bosses, who sail around ready to kick u in a while, and sure - better / harder / happy promotion. 

BUT LOOK HERE

Ppl are leaving VCO game at this moment, leaving in packs from VCO.  Look their forum. http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=89   Most threads - good bye.... etc.  

AND MOST OF EM LEAVING TO BOUNTY BAY, COZ IT"S SAME THEIR FIRST LOVING GAME )) TEST BBO! It's free trial! U can make your conclusion after free days!

• BlascogenoBlascogeno Member Posts: 19

VCO IS AN AMAZING GAME!!!!!!

image                        image

BUT, NOT AS GOOD AS BBO!!!!

Yes, u could be right, but only because bbo is made directly from the VCO platform.....

but to play at bbo u have to pay......

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

dude fucking relax why dont you think about the fact that the newb in question is probly now having a shity time in the game and people that work for it are having fun if they enjoy what they are doing. i know im enjoying it why cant you?

oh and on the topic of getting banned for complaints on forums.....its kind of in the terms of service you signed it next time dont start badmouthing people who can make yer lives suck

genius inside insanity

Originally posted by EthicalGamer

VCO IS 1 FUCKED UP GAME - I made it to all 100 on 11 stats (those extra stats are paid for with Phase 2) and I paid for Phase 3 which are fucking expensive and u need them to progress. This asshole up above me is obviously either a noob or IGG staff guy trying to argue VCO is good. Go to BBO, 15 bucks a month is cheap and fair - VCO u end up spending 100's of dollars a month and get ripped off by IGG and its staff in the process of it all and they are as rude as f.uck. DO NOT BE SUCKERED INTO THIS GAME - GO TO BBO AND SAVE TIME BY LEVELLING UP THERE FOR FREE AND GET UR ITEMS FOR FREE. DON'T WORK UR ASS OFF IN VCO AND GET OWNED BY SOMEONE WHO IS GAY ENOUGH TO SPEND THOUSANDS ON ITEM MALL. FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A GUY CALLED SOCO1974 ON VCO WHO HAS TOTALLY ITEMMALLED HIS CHARACTER - the guy didn't kill mobs to lvl up and read autobooks - that he ran from these mobs which he could kill in several hits lol, WHY? HE HAS NO IDEA. U ARE DEALING WITH THESE NOOB FAGGOTS WHO JUST LET VISA TRAIN THEIR CHARACTERS AND NOT PLAY THE GAME. GUESS WHAT IGG SUPPORT THESE GUYS EVEN ON THE FORUM. U WILL BE BANNED, DELETED, CHEATED, AND WORSE EVEN GM'S PLAY IN VCO!

Wow, lol!

I had never seen so much looser's word all in one post, u rock!!!!!

Go to pay childrens, go to pay and play and do not break "things" to other people with u're looser's kind of do.

lol, 10 euro/month to play at VCO renamed  change kind of game, childrens!!!!

Originally posted by Blascogeno

Originally posted by EthicalGamer

VCO IS 1 FUCKED UP GAME - I made it to all 100 on 11 stats (those extra stats are paid for with Phase 2) and I paid for Phase 3 which are fucking expensive and u need them to progress. This asshole up above me is obviously either a noob or IGG staff guy trying to argue VCO is good. Go to BBO, 15 bucks a month is cheap and fair - VCO u end up spending 100's of dollars a month and get ripped off by IGG and its staff in the process of it all and they are as rude as f.uck. DO NOT BE SUCKERED INTO THIS GAME - GO TO BBO AND SAVE TIME BY LEVELLING UP THERE FOR FREE AND GET UR ITEMS FOR FREE. DON'T WORK UR ASS OFF IN VCO AND GET OWNED BY SOMEONE WHO IS GAY ENOUGH TO SPEND THOUSANDS ON ITEM MALL. FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A GUY CALLED SOCO1974 ON VCO WHO HAS TOTALLY ITEMMALLED HIS CHARACTER - the guy didn't kill mobs to lvl up and read autobooks - that he ran from these mobs which he could kill in several hits lol, WHY? HE HAS NO IDEA. U ARE DEALING WITH THESE NOOB FAGGOTS WHO JUST LET VISA TRAIN THEIR CHARACTERS AND NOT PLAY THE GAME. GUESS WHAT IGG SUPPORT THESE GUYS EVEN ON THE FORUM. U WILL BE BANNED, DELETED, CHEATED, AND WORSE EVEN GM'S PLAY IN VCO!

Wow, lol!

I had never seen so much looser's word all in one post, u rock!!!!!

Go to pay childrens, go to pay and play and do not break "things" to other people with u're looser's kind of do.

lol, 10 euro/month to play at VCO renamed  change kind of game, childrens!!!!

There's a simple solution to this, go try BBO for the ten day free trial and see the differences for yourself? Yes it's the same format from the same developer, but run by a different company in based in Germany; who are molding it to their own modified version. I challenge you now to go do that free trial, give it a fair run, try to be open-minded and then come back and say it's the same game, waste of money etc etc.

• piratedude101piratedude101 Member UncommonPosts: 13

i say VCO is awsome but u can pay money if u want . well i do an i like it an its pretty fun how gives a damn about what u said i like it most people do and the only way to get a really strong charictor is to use Item Mall