Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long?

IsUberLeetIsUberLeet Member Posts: 104

Hiya, I've been looking for a game based around PvP and after Fury bombed I started thinking this game may be for me? But I have one question, I like to enjoy games and am not a fan of endless grind,so, here goes: How long would i need to play this game going on about 6 hours a day to get to the fun parts? Thanks!

Comments

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208

You can max level 75 in just 2 to 3 days in a power leveling group, you can also solo to high levels, will take a lil longer though. No quests at all in SB, its all about PvP / War. The game does have items but not that bad to the point of the game being item based and prices in player owned shops are ok priced. You can make mad, insane loot from farming unlike any other mmo out or in the works, mobs drop mad items and cash. Starter isle is not noobie friendly what so ever, get some good read sat the SB website before you play so you know whats what. The game is full open PvP with 0 restrictions and you can loot dead people, even steal from people with a theif class. Guilds, teamwork and friendship is everything in Shadowbane, you need a good guild to survive the game and to have a good time.

Good luck if you play

• IsUberLeetIsUberLeet Member Posts: 104

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably be downloading the game once i get back from work