Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What free RPG game is good?

13»

Comments

• 0007121500071215 Member Posts: 7

Ok, there are so many Rpgs offered, and to me, someone who haven't experienced so many games like you , I think they are still many wonderful. Though someone like you, even WOW can't satisfy you, so really don't what kind of game can introduce to you.

• hidd3nmarin3hidd3nmarin3 Member Posts: 67

if you liked 2 moons i'd say archlord, its the same style fast pasted hack and slash grind.

I prefer RF online thow. 

and i have to add i hated metin 2 its like a dynasty warriors mmo grind fest. (IMO)

• young_suwinyoung_suwin Member Posts: 4

all the games you talking are those I can see in almost every site. But I'd like to try something really good, no matter of its po[ularity. 

• dalevi1dalevi1 Member Posts: 829

All done:

have you tried Metin 2? Well, No! Why, it looks soooo goooood!?

Actually, it doesn't look good at all. It looks like another Asian (ie, S. Korea/Chinese) game that tries to exploit pictures of NA/Euro attractive white women to attract the dollars/euros of US/Euro white men to buy contents in game. Note: I have zero problems with this tactic, it's simple, legal, viral, and a brilliant way to separate a fool from his stash. In the end the result will be nothing other than another empty online experience.

Yes, there is better out there, but I have *yet* to see a free online game (in the MMORPG rank) worth it's time minus the money involved to buy new equiptment. Sure, Lineage 2 did well and is growing, but it is a phenomenon in the NA/Euro market.

The first rule of MMO'ing, is to be skeptical as hell, especially in forums where fan* and paidFan* are allowed to run amok. The same goes for the pictures of available tweens online in order to promote a game. There is a reason I post to mmorpg and not mmosite. Why? They would promote this game with no abandon.

Played (more than a month): SWG, Second Life, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2, Everquest 2, EvE, MxO, Ryzom.

Tried: WoW, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Everquest, WWII Online, Planetside

Beta: Lotro, Tabula Rasa, WAR.

• I'd suggest Perfect World is the best out of all the free MMO's ive tried.  Stoped playing it though since they were going to do a char wipe since it was Closed Beta.  But its a great game.

• VampuroVampuro Member Posts: 20

GW was alright. I played on my brothers account for a few weeks but its not so amazing. cant really put my finger on it but something about it made me no so pleased...2moons might be good..

• bluesky775bluesky775 Member Posts: 5

Ok. So games here, but not one that I like ? Perfect world sounds a little different

• BassiqBassiq Member Posts: 33

im playing Mythwar now

I know its not that good quality but its really funny finally a game i like

but guys dont stop talking on this forum because you can help other gamers like me to a game

• Rain58309Rain58309 Member Posts: 6

is lost chaos a good mmo? somebody help me!!

Bring the rain!!!

• NiruidaNiruida Member Posts: 3

I'd support playing RF Online. Though you said you're not good in PvP, RF is more like organized RvR where there are wars between the 3 factions thrice a day for territory and control over mines (where you can get rare stones for money/upgrades).

The game is pretty cool, especially if the player base is competitive.

• xScarecrowxScarecrow Member Posts: 6

You can play many games like World of Warcraft and Lineage II on private servers, if you do not feel like paying. These can be laggy, low populated, and buggy though. My favorite free online rpg of all time is Runescape, hands down.