Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instant Web Messanger for mmorpg.com

28days28days Member Posts: 213

They should make a web based instant messanger for accounts using mmorpg.com

Comments

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

hopefully with the option to keep it permantly disabled....last thing i'd need is a bunch of jackels hounding me.

Unless you want a private conversation with another user without having to give out your yahoo or aim whats the point of them going through the nightmare tangle process of creating a web based instant messanger when there's tons of perfectly good ones out there already?  *Just curious why you think they need one*

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Originally posted by elvenangel

hopefully with the option to keep it permantly disabled....last thing i'd need is a bunch of jackels hounding me.

Unless you want a private conversation with another user without having to give out your yahoo or aim whats the point of them going through the nightmare tangle process of creating a web based instant messanger when there's tons of perfectly good ones out there already?  *Just curious why you think they need one*

Gotta agree on the "disabled" thing, actually lets not do a messenger thingy at all, i can see  its use becoming a whole new level in the art of flamming :p

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

MMORPG.com has a live chat room.  If you don't want to talk publicly you can create a private chat.  That is quite sufficient for this web site's mission.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

This is an interesting idea to grow into, but for now I think our Live Chat offers a lot of flexibility on creating rooms etc. :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com