Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just realease GW2 already, these expansions are getting lame

smitty0356smitty0356 Member Posts: 368

I bit my tounge when the "tree man" build was released, but now it is so far from what began as a straight knight/mage game, that I really don't even follow it anymore.  I mean factions was a tough pill to swallow with the jade sea and the weird infected dudes.... come one, we need to start over!

Elite poster by 82

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

It is common knowledge that Eye of the North was the last expansion to be released for Guild Wars. All focus is now on Guild Wars 2...so what exactly is the point of this thread?

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

I think someones a lil behind on their guild wars knowledge...

And what the hell is the "Tree Man" build?   And Factions was released in April 2006, Nightfall was released six months later in October 2006 and Eye of the North (the ONLY expansion) was released in August of 2007

imageimage

• RothaelaRothaela Member Posts: 15

Wow, I must be like a sissy girl or something...because I love GW! I have all 3 campaigns and EotN. It's perfect for a 20 minute stretch of gaming when my kids are being crazy. I have fun playing around with the heroes and playing around with different power combinations. And the infected guys give good loot so I can overlook how they smell!

I am the mother of 4; therefore I am insane.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I don't understand..? What are you talking about? GW2 needs to be worked on before it can be released and EOTN was the last expansion. And what is a "tree man" build? R/W?

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Smitty was raging and creating  troll posts on many game forums on  12/31

- GW, WOW, LOTRO, EQ2

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/userThreads/414048

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

yea i agree these expansions are pretty lame >_>

Originally posted by Aseenus

What expansions?  The only Guild Wars expansion so far has been Eye of the North

imageimage

• RothaelaRothaela Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1

Originally posted by Aseenus

What expansions?  The only Guild Wars expansion so far has been Eye of the North

Exactly, they are stand alone releases. Nifty how you can cross from one to the other, but you don't have to have them. /agree with Lonesamurai

I am the mother of 4; therefore I am insane.

• NecroDeathNecroDeath Member Posts: 4

I've been playing all versions of the game for a long time now and I have yet to see a "Tree Man Build". I love all the versions of GW and can't wait for GW2!!

• lightbladelightblade Member Posts: 219

Yes, the "tree man" cannot be crippled, blinded, or burned.  But their killing power is too far compared to warrior.

OP made the post about a week ago.  I really didn't see any GvG these days with even a Dervish on them.  So I challenge OP to find me an observable game with Dervish.

Ahh, a "Tree Man" build is a generic Melandru's dervish

imageimage

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

That gave me a good laugh....Tree Man for Dervish. Haha

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Tree Man = Avatar of Melandru. That's just 100%... pathetic. And what's so bad with AoM Dervishes btw?