Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voter Fraud in NH, gee what a surprise

2»

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by tunabun

Originally posted by Coldmeat

Down with intellectualism, cause it's time for the Happy Big Funtime Bigotry Hour with your host Ron Paul!
    (see what I did there?)
    ((the above link is, of course, just part of a massive smear campaign by the Space Alien Overlords what run the banking cartel, and the CFR, and other acronyms of a nebulously sinister nature))

Can I play, Can I play!  Here's to intellectual masturbation and baseless random quotes and the people who propagate them!

There's just so much stupidity in that article that I don't know where to begin.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by Draenor
    Okay...I just went through every single one of those quotes, I read the entire article and I don't see anything in there that constitutes racism...Ron Paul is entitled to his opinions regarding black Americans, and nothing that he says can really be said to be untrue. How is it racist to say that it is alarming how uniform opinions seem to be in the black community? That was one of the things cited as being racist...how is that racist? It's absolutely true!

Also, this quote actually made me like Ron Paul a little bit more
    “[Hillary Clinton] is one of the most dangerous women in public life. Not only is she a fanatical abortion advocate, she wants parents to register with the government as a condition for having children to be able to sue and `divorce’ themselves from their parents. Maybe her daughter ought to sue her parents for attempting to raise her as a leftist. That sure qualifies as abuse to me.”

I'm not a Ron Paul supporter by any stretch...but the man is not a racist, nor is he a bigot, he's a man with opinions that many people have but are too afraid to voice, I respect that about him...it will cost him the white house, but at least I can respect the man.

Doesn't matter, it's posted on the internet, therefore it is irrefutably true.

If any of you like, I'm sure I can find a post somewhere inferring that Ron Paul eats babies. You can all then miss the point entirely again for twice the laughs.

Or shall we all just shut off our brains and roll with the idea that pro-Ron Paul is gospel truth, and anti-Ron Paul is ludicrous trash posted as part of the vast Establishment conspiracy to keep him from taking the throne?

• tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666

Originally posted by Draenor

There's just so much stupidity in that article that I don't know where to begin.

And?  I fail to see why you made this statement.  You don't know where to begin... doing what?   Maybe if you actually began, we could see and consequently decide if whatever you began was correct or not.

I linked that article in a semi-satirical fashion as people seem to think that simple article placement without lengthy and well thought out commentary is enough to destroy another's position, especially when the linked article is obviously biased and gives NO bibliography whatsoever.  But at least those responsible for the article I supplied linked to the original sources from which they berated Pajamas Media from.  PJM did no such thing, instead they linked to other articles on other equally biased sites which ALSO either give no such evidence of these quotes, merely supposed reading of physical versions of the quotes which they even admit they cannot prove authorship.  The one scan shown of the Ron Paul Survival Report has the title WRITTEN on the page which was scanned, hardly damning evidence.

Maybe actually read the article I linked AND the articles they sourced before attempting vacuous one liners.  Trust me Draenor, you nor Coldmeat are my huckleberry.

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Originally posted by windstrike1

Originally posted by hazmats

infowars and prisonplanet huh?

Yahoo! You can read! Hooked on phonics really works! 

Actually, his post also implies he can string out a coherant sentence in writing as well, using the basic conjunction "and" as well as the interjection "huh".

I wouldn't want you to be short-changing him any.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666

Doesn't matter, it's posted on the internet, therefore it is irrefutably true.

If any of you like, I'm sure I can find a post somewhere inferring that Ron Paul eats babies. You can all then miss the point entirely again for twice the laughs.
    Or shall we all just shut off our brains and roll with the idea that pro-Ron Paul is gospel truth, and anti-Ron Paul is ludicrous trash posted as part of the vast Establishment conspiracy to keep him from taking the throne?

I figured you were being sarcastic and making a point but as I am in an argumentative mood today I decided to go directly on the offensive. 

Even though I won't readily admit that Robert Kennedy was killed because of his popularity, you have to admit, if Ron was to attempt the abolishment of the FDR, the return of the troops, a total revamp of the USA's foreign policies and return the country to its constitutional roots he would unlikely live much longer.  There is no theory that money is worth more than all Liberties, Freedoms, and Rights to those who are bound to lose it and they will destroy any of those to keep what they have and desire to get in the future.

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Doesn't matter, it's posted on the internet, therefore it is irrefutably true
    ... Pointless sarcasm. 

...Arbitrary condescending commentary.

...False dichotomy.
  • wenrjieewenrjiee Member Posts: 42

loud laughter

•  

Ok the question is.  Does anyone else not trust electronic voting machines?  The only way to tell if they were rigged some how is to hand count the votes or check the source code.  No way will Diebold let someone check their source code.  I'd just feel alot better about electicion if it was all hand counted in the open.  Becuase is it really democracy if all the votes are counted in secret?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

• chatdaychatday Member Posts: 2

A planet prison?

Oh my god~~ Don't know what to say~~~~ It really surprised me a lot!

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Can it happen?

video.google.com/videoplay

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by Precusor

Can it happen?
    video.google.com/videoplay

Don't worry guys.  I think I've located a possible solution.

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Who cares about popular vote anyway...?
    The last election has shown us that we (the public) shouldn't even waste our times.
    Good ol' electoral college.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163

THE NWO AND THE CFR ARE MAKING A ONE WORLD GOV'T!

Only Roni Paula nd Alex Jones can save us! Get some Alex Jones dvd's (they're chep) and see the light ya sheeple. Prinsionplantet is the oNLY REAL NEWS WEBSITE.

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
    Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
    Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Neptus

Who cares about popular vote anyway...?

The last election has shown us that we (the public) shouldn't even waste our times.

Good ol' electoral college.
    That was not the last vote, that was actually 8 years ago...I know, you wanted Gore to win...but it was eight years ago....GET OVER IT ALREADY.

It's how the system works, it's not the first time that a president was elected without having the popular vote, it probably won't be the last.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• the popular voting system shoud be used.  Would make every person importan, not just what state you live in.  So the canidents have to focus on impress all the people not just winning big key states.  Big states will play a big part, but it will be diffrent then the system we use now.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

THE NWO AND THE CFR ARE MAKING A ONE WORLD GOV'T!

Only Roni Paula nd Alex Jones can save us! Get some Alex Jones dvd's (they're chep) and see the light ya sheeple. Prinsionplantet is the oNLY REAL NEWS WEBSITE.

You make a convincing arguement...... I've seen the error of my ways... I will go give money to the people who are trying to "Save" us... I will "Free" my mind...

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by admriker4

Not that this is a surprise considering the fraud we saw  in Florida in 2000.

Fraud is defined as someone doing something with full knowledge of the wrong they are doing. Fraud did not happen in Florida in 2000. Stupid ass old people who couldnt figure out the damn voting card happened in 2000.

Had nothing to do with fraud.

oh....and if you want us to take you seriously, dont use links from craptacular sites that probably also have youtube footage of Bobby Kennedy killing Marilyn Monroe

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• There has always been voter fraud/intimidation at every level in the US...always! It's not a new thing.