Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how are pets now?

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

i heard there were some updates in how pets gained experience?  IE, pets no longer gain xp based on the damage they deal, but share xp? 

I quit a long time ago and I remember trying to level hatchlings which is a total bitch.  is this possible now to level them solo, or does it still require massive AOE grinding to level pets?

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Yes it is now possible to level pets solo, but it still takes a long time to level them. They get a total of 15% of your exp i think, or it might be 30% not sure. I leveled a strider from 30-55 with my person but it made leveling a bit harder.

• SorrowhoSorrowho Member Posts: 581

it's gotten both harder and easier to lvl pet's they know changed the wolf's and hatcling's/strider's to take a % off your exp about 30%, but if your more then 6 lvl's over your pet it get's less %...

it's easier lvling hatcling's now if your close to it's lvl you don't have to go out and spend 8m on a hatcling weapon, but if your far from it lvl's a friend off mine told me it's now harder. 

it's also easier lvling the pet's in party's know so it's defintly good change.

i haven't noticed any stat changes on the pet's execept on the wolf when it evolves at lvl 55, it can pretty much get up to 1400 p.atk at the lvl, but the new top wolf weapon's and armor also cost about 155m :(

and any one considering lvling a hatcling, remember the twillight need's the least ammount off exp to lvl then comes wind who need's a lot more and last, star.

EDIT: wolf's dosen't take a long time to lvl for me im about 5 lvl's over my pet and she still get's more exp then me.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

thanks for the feedback guys. ive been considering re-charging my account

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."