Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What skills does everyone have?

I'm just wondering what kind of skills everyone have  In the sense of gaming of course, as in having skill in modelling with a specific program or making sprites.  I'm really interested in what everyone here has to offer the community.  Personally I can model weapons/items and occasionally NURBS characters with 3D Studio Max 5.

Freedom is the right to yell "Theater!" in a crowded fire.

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    My skill is MDK!  I can hunt you out and destory you.  Muahahaha... other then that,  I can't even draw a stick figure.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342

well i can do

- websites

-models

-coding

-work on photoshop

be a politician even president and other things

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782
    well arent u special, mr president, heh. well, when i sign up 4 betas i always say "can surf the web by myself" for computer experience, probably y i dont get in many... none, actually. :(

DAoC: Adrialic, merlin/albion, 29 reaver

--------------------------------------

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252

I can do 2D Leveling

NPC Scripting

Ganis(Animations)

And 2D Graphics

Yeah I kind of got stuck on 2d before 3d came out, and i never jumped to 3d yet, i just love making 2d its just alot funner for me because it takes you back into the old Super Nintendo days, like Zelda and stuff.

• TheZandorTheZandor Member Posts: 2
    2D levelling?  Cool, I do levelling to, I'm working on a game now and I'm modelling and mapping for it...have you ever used HME?  It's an amazing levelling tool for larger scale maps.  It is in 2D but you can switch to an isometric view to check what it's like in-game

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Um... I can draw really good.

So, I guess that would be my only positive for games, that and the fact that I have a lot of ideas by combining have the ideas I hear on here.

Other than that In a game I love to Forge.. in world of warcraft im sure i'll love to forge and mine.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

man i can barely draw a stick figure good...

• matttan8989matttan8989 Member Posts: 64
    i have no skillz. i'm a n00b Tescs (The Elder Scrolls Construction Set) modder. thats about it imageimageimage

I'm currently working on a monster museum mod with an arena up top but i cant get the arena working.

Do not mess in the affairs of a dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If it's got blood, I can kill it.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i can make cereal!

lol

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

dude! u mean like.. actually make the flakes?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Come on, we know Murt lacks the intelligence to make the actual cereal.

Anywho, I guess I can draw ok... but nowhere near the level of professionals. and most of them are all cartoony looking.... on second thought... forget I said anything about that.

On another note I uh... have ordered a book called "how to learn C++ in 21 days"  My friend read it and he can program and stuff... he said it's good to learn...  oh well... we'll find out 21 days after I get the book, won't we?

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

whoa, where u order it?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

Uh, go to a bookstore, ask em if they have it.  If they say no, ask them if they can order it for you.  That's what I did.  I forget what the name of the store we used was.  but all book stores probrably are similar in that way I would guess

image image image

NO i can't MAKE the flakes, but i can put it into a bowl, and add milkimage

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    NO i can't MAKE the flakes, but i can put it into a bowl, and add milkimage

Then you have proven yourself as smart as my 4 year old cousin.

Guess you're smarter than you look...

image image image

but i can cook....seriosuly

lol

i like putting random things together and put them in the microwave and see what happens. my best discovery is a bagel soaked in chocolate syrup, covered in peanut butter, covered in marshmallows, covered in garlic sauce :::^D:: seriously its really good.

- Unknown Author

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Just responding to the microwave thing without reading the whole thread.  Ever put a frozen Kit-Kat in the microwave?  The day I did that I learned real quick not to put anything with a hint of metal or aluminum in the microwave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

imageur gonna make me throw up satansdiscipline....

and i've put a....... burger in the microwave, WITH the foil..not knowing waht would happenimage

i found outimage

• wenrjieewenrjiee Member Posts: 42

Well,  you guys at least can use an oven. But I just can do amost everything that listed

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

Not to spoil your fun, but this thread's five years old.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Man, I was just about to reply here that there seemed to be an influx of really "senior" posters in OT until I looked at when the posts were made...

Horrible necropost btw...

• zlayzerzlayzer Member Posts: 81

Well since this thread is "alive" again...

My skill is probbly making strange abstract things in photoshop and setting things on fire with it Well setting things on fire isnt to hard took me 15 min to learn how to ^^

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by wenrjiee

Well,  you guys at least can use an oven. But I just can do amost everything that listed

You get a double golf clap.

I'll probably lose rank points for posting in a thread that's going to get locked.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• nightheartnightheart Member Posts: 2

I can play accordion.

The skill that everyone has? Maybe thinking?

This discussion has been closed.