Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7.1 rating, how come?!

Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

The game sucks, gra[hics are awful, sound ridiculous, comunity doesnt even speaks english, lot of bots and hacks, and its not even free2play because u cant login without a premium account. How come it is rated 7.1?! One of the worst games ever! Pathetic ...

Comments

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by paulocafalli

The game sucks, gra[hics are awful, sound ridiculous, comunity doesnt even speaks english, lot of bots and hacks, and its not even free2play because u cant login without a premium account. How come it is rated 7.1?! One of the worst games ever! Pathetic ...
    Heh..lets see here to answer your things

1.  Well considering when beta started, it has decent graphics and i'm sorry if you are used to the cartoony korean 'anime' games.

2. Sound? I don't even remember but to each their own.

3. Not all of the community speaks english, because they aren't of english decent, though they do try to speak english when you talk to them and they are ok at it. Keep in mind the US doesn't tend to have their own solid version of a game that often (exagerated a bit).

4. Bots and hacks, every game has them thats all there is to say.

5. It is f2p they just tend to favor people that pay over f2p people because, well, they pay it's simple as that , they need a profit from it. Though during beta you could still pay but many many more things were out to everyone.

That, and considering the date of this game it goes up in members a lot.

Though ok on to my 2 cents. I played a mage during beta..yeah to be honest i didn't even know it was beta until i re installed it exactly a year later (both times were in december to january/febuary heh), and everything was different, the overlay the starting thing. I didn't know until someone told me it was because they went out of beta.

Though, there are problems with it yes, but every game has something wrong with it..

Meh i'm tired
  • cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Yeah, I also don't understand. How come crappy games like this gets good scores. Man, people who plays this either haven't played any other game, or their parents must be telling them "If you don't play Knight Online, you wouldn't get your allowance". I cannot think of any other reason.
  • mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

How come it is rated 7.1?

Easy, someone om MMORPG.com replaced the numbers  

Long time ago it was 1.7 and this was a fair rating for a company that has sucha bad customer support, for the company that BBB rating is - F, for the company that hosts one of best pvp games on market (imho), for the company that brought entiery new "way or running" games....  basicly, for cheater company  -  K2 network. Thats how came 7.1

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463
    Because the rating system isn't based soley on YOUR OPINION.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• cracker6cracker6 Member Posts: 32

this is an amazing game being run by a crappy company. if you have ever played this game you would know that they have one of the best pvp systems ever(especially at lvl 60+). not many other games have 400 vs 400 wars, yes WARS. its true that there are alot of hackers and turks which can get really annoying(the reason i quit lvl 60 sin)

but if another company such as Mythic was running this game it would most likely be in the top 10 mmo's. especially before the expansion ( cuz the expansion kinda ruined the game, like in most games cases)

• ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979

voting on this site is a joke. remember that.

• Oreu9Oreu9 Member Posts: 1

This game is the best PVP game ever made.

If you guys don't believe it, get a lvl 70 char full pimped and go to coloney zone.

BTW, 7.1 rating is too low for this game, sound sucks, grafics are ok, community sucks, but the game itsef is FUN and as I said before it's the best PVP MMORPG out there.

• Document1Document1 Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by toastngravy

Originally posted by paulocafalli

Heh..lets see here to answer your things

1.  Well considering when beta started, it has decent graphics and i'm sorry if you are used to the cartoony korean 'anime' games.

2. Sound? I don't even remember but to each their own.

3. Not all of the community speaks english, because they aren't of english decent, though they do try to speak english when you talk to them and they are ok at it. Keep in mind the US doesn't tend to have their own solid version of a game that often (exagerated a bit).

4. Bots and hacks, every game has them thats all there is to say.

5. It is f2p they just tend to favor people that pay over f2p people because, well, they pay it's simple as that , they need a profit from it. Though during beta you could still pay but many many more things were out to everyone.

That, and considering the date of this game it goes up in members a lot.

Though ok on to my 2 cents. I played a mage during beta..yeah to be honest i didn't even know it was beta until i re installed it exactly a year later (both times were in december to january/febuary heh), and everything was different, the overlay the starting thing. I didn't know until someone told me it was because they went out of beta.

Though, there are problems with it yes, but every game has something wrong with it..

Meh i'm tired

You clearly dont know what ur talking about

---------
    Priston Tale - Rose Online - Knight Online - The Saga of Ryzom - EVE Online and a dozen of others

• DerequeDereque Member Posts: 6

Because of PVP it has rating 7.1. i think it deserves but K2network is not capable enough to manage this game. And as i see every guy is blaming on KOXP. If you want to ask my opinion DUPING killed KO not only KOXP. I mean major problem is duping. because lvl is nothing after a while.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Obviously enough folks enjoy the game enough to come to the site and give it decently high marks...and not enough haters who come here and try to give it a zero.

Remember, just because you don't enjoy a game doesn't mean it sux and that everyone else agrees with you.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124

The game really sucks and i don't know why they rate it 7.1

• jessuparjessupar Member Posts: 29

Lets see if i can revamp these a little more accurately... given that i played it legit for over 2 years.

1.  Well considering when beta started, it has decent graphics and i'm sorry if you are used to the cartoony korean 'anime' games. --- I started in beta as well. I dont have an 8 core mac computer, or a 4,000$ graphics card, so to me, ko has okay graphics. Not to mention how fast paced pking is, it makes up for it, more than.

2. Sound? I don't even remember but to each their own. - That's stupid -.-" The sound was fine i thought. After about 6 months i listened to my ipod, and while pking turned music off and sound effects on so i could hear all this shit that was smacking me

3. Not all of the community speaks english, because they aren't of english decent, though they do try to speak english when you talk to them and they are ok at it. Keep in mind the US doesn't tend to have their own solid version of a game that often (exagerated a bit). --- If i may... USKO Stands for united states knight online. You would expect at least 30% to speak english, but shit, you find someone who isnt a turkish person, or estonian or some weird shit on there, it literally is a miracle.

4. Bots and hacks, every game has them thats all there is to say. -- Are you FUCKED? this game has a class known as archers... and every time a bot is made or patched, excluding one i wont list here for obvious reasons, it's for an archer. So lets see... arrow hacking, koxp, kosp, msn bugging. It's all one class, and they cant maybe make a new class and change bows for something else... no no... lets keep botting anyways

5. It is f2p they just tend to favor people that pay over f2p people because, well, they pay it's simple as that , they need a profit from it. Though during beta you could still pay but many many more things were out to everyone. --- Prefer? no no... 80% server caps with 98% full servers constantly is not preference, it's stupid. It's their way or letting you play your 3 days, then having NO chance at getting in. You cant even spam the servers anymore, cuz they took that out.

So yeah... My take on that.

• astrosgbbastrosgbb Member Posts: 4

It's a rather fun game to play.

Even if the community isn't all that great.

• Cao_CaoCao_Cao Member Posts: 3

i been playing KO for more than 2 years now, it had its ups and downs, still the play experience, pvp and free camera, owns 99% of other games.  Its second name is  King Online

"Hasta la victoria siempre" (to victory always) [font=Book Antiqua]Ernesto "Che" Guevara[/font]
    http://flash.bribble.com/group.html?port=28826 kO Chat
    http://www.kodb.info/ KO Database

• cherrysherrycherrysherry Member Posts: 2

Ignore this rating pls.

It is easy for the company to register some accounts just for rating.

• cherrysherrycherrysherry Member Posts: 2

Nothing is fair, and everything has its shortcoming. So it is with MMORPG.

We cannot scold MMORPG, what we can do is just see clearly the rating, and the things behind the rating.

• 3L1TE3L1TE Member Posts: 167

Originally posted by ASmith84
    voting on this site is a joke. remember that.

Tell me about it. On almost every other "MMO community" I'm registered on MMORPG.com is considered a "Joke". Sure its cool that they have news and videos a few days after everyone has already heard about them and the developer chats are cool but this website still needs a lot of work. The work mostly involves fixing the voting system and including EVERY MMO / MMORPG in it.

If we look at the forums there is currently no forum for the game "Astonia: The Conflict" Which is in the game list (after being removed it was re-added).

MMORPG.com already pulled an AT&T: Content Filtering.

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

its a terrible grind game... go to lvl 43 then gave up...