Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Ideas For a Non-Liscensed MMORPG!!!!!

These are my ideas for a Non-Liscensed MMORPG. I havent developed a story yet. But these are the main points of gameplay.

1. Clan / Guild based Pvp

GUILD TOWNS--- Kinda like in GW where you can buy guild houses, you could have that available but the guild house is shown to everyone. not just your guild....so there would kind of be like guild established towns. Just think about it. One Town of maybe 10 different guilds could cooperate and form an alliance, maybe even set up a market area in their "Town Square" to sell to allies inside their Town.  Also before purchasing the Land to make the Town on, the first guild to build on that land would design the town (Tony Hawks Pro Skater Style) and be able to place Inns, Shops, Fountains, Roads, a Castle, Trees and shrubs, Gardens, maybe even Stables for the horses of the guilds. The possiblities would be almost endless.

CLAN WARS--- Have rival Clan Leaders be able to attack eatchother to make potentially massive Clan Wars and fight for ownership of the Town or Clan House (only if you Challenge...if you just go to their town and attack them you will only be able to loot the town...not obtain it). So guilds could become almost Napoleonistic and try to conquer every guild and control their Town or House. Imagine 100s of players on each side forming regiments of Cavalry and Archers and Infantry and then charging in to meet the other clan in a battle to the death. The PvP in this game would mean something, not like WoW where you are competing to get a little better armour or weapons. You are fighting for your land, the land you built and die to protect.

PLAYER LOOTING--- in Clan Combat you would be able to loot other players corpses and take their stuff...when they are ressurected they will NOT get their stuff back.

GUILD MESSAGES--- a copy of guild messages would be displayed in the Main Building of the Town or Clan House in the form of a letter or scroll and other guilds would be able to infiltrate your Clan House and steal your plans if they thought you were making battle plans.

2. Elder Scrolls Style Engine

FIRST PERSON CAMERA--- Oblivion style camera perspective

OBLIVION STYLE GAMEPLAY-- The same Combat Style Oblivion has as far as blocking and attacking, but the hitpoints would be way less. No more taking 100 hits and still fighting. The health would be alot more realistic (like 5 hits before you are dead or unconsious). Also you would be able to ride a horse from the second you log in (no waiting till level 40 then having to spend tons of gold to buy one) but also be able to fight on horse back. The sneak style would be the same as oblivion too...and pickpocketing would also be the same. Like if you were a rogue or stealthy type character you would be able to infiltrate another clans house and steal their battle plans or supplies.

Comments

• SenomarSenomar Member Posts: 17

i really like your idea except for the fact of the corpse looting. Im not a huge fan of the runescape -type  looting. I think it should be something along the lines of 1-5% of your money and maybe a random item on your corpse at the most.

• jasoncopejasoncope Member Posts: 5

bump